Let it Be - Part IV

Hi thank you so much for liking this mini Emison story! So, the ending for this mini story is approaching; hope you like this chapter, and like always thank you if you've the time to leave a review, have a great week! 😊

NOTE: Everything in bold italics, it will be the character's narrative, I mean, like an internal dialogue, their thoughts. Everything between parentheses () it's to describe the scene/scenario.

Let it Be – Part IV

Roaming her fingers all over her soft porcelain skin, making those beautiful cheeks blush, getting lost in those two sapphires and just adore the gorgeous blonde was all Emily wanted to do... the brunette was having her best fantasy in her mind; her wet dream was so good that she didn't notice, she was moaning in her sleep till the sounds off chips cracking woke her up...

Emily blushes and mutters. – "Wha...?!"

Hanna smirks with a dirty look as she's staring at the brunette who just woke up. The blonde friend was eating a bag of chips, sitting beside Emily's bed and Hanna looked very entertained with Emily's performance under her sleep...

Hanna teases. – "I don't know what you were doing there but, please, continue..."

Emily blushes harder, she sits in her hospital bed and tries to brush her messy hair with her hands...

Spencer says with a serious tone. – "You're sweating..."

Emily looks up and her blush becomes more and more red as she notices Hanna wasn't the only one 'audience'...

Aria says with blush on her cheeks. – "H-Hi... Em..."

Emily just nods and looks down, she can't see her friends right now; too ashamed of what they could have heard and seen...

Hanna teases. – "So, tell me Em, to who you were doing dirty things in your dream? It was Alison, right?!"

Emily blushes a lot; her jaw shakes open, without the ability of saying some words at all.

Spencer says with a serious voice. – "Oh, Lord! Do not answer that question!"

Emily gulps hard as she stares at Spencer; there was an awkward silence in the room and it got just worse when someone else got inside the room...

Alison asks. – "What question?"

Emily blushes. – "Ali...!"

The blonde walks in, she walks towards Emily, wearing a beautiful white dress. For a second, Emily forgets her embarrassment and her face lights up as she stares at the blonde, looking so good, walking towards her.

Alison sits in Emily's bed, the blonde smirks as she notices how Emily is so mind blowing because of her, even drooling for her

Alison sits in Emily's bed, the blonde smirks as she notices how Emily is so mind blowing because of her, even drooling for her. The blonde brushes Emily's hair from her face; she notices how red and sweating she's and the blonde raises an eye brow...