Loyal brave Love - 4 (End)

Hi guys, here the last chapter of this mini story. A little short, it's mostly to give a closure, a happy closure to this short journey.

Have a nice weekend!

Loyal brave Love 4

**** Alison's narrative (voiceover) ***

You build yourself believing in something. You train yourself believing it's for the best. You fight and, win battles believing that it's the way of a Warrior. But then, life happens, your surroundings change, you gets wiser, and, you finally understand that living a peaceful life cultives the warrior' spirit you've inside...

Emily. - "Here you're... I thought that you were training..."

The brunette says while she peeks her family, taking a nap under a tree...

Alison. - "We're training..."

The blonde confirms, and, Emily raises an eyebrow, looking sceptical to believe that what was happening here, it' was more than just a peaceful nap under a tree. Alison explains how they were meditating, cultivating the warrior' spirit of their souls. And, Emily almost believes her till someone else wakes up, stretching his tiny arms, jawning as a lion when he opens his beautiful blue eyes...

"Na, nm, na... nmmm... I had a beautiful dream, mom..." The little boy admits with a big smile when he wakes up. And, Alison just shrugs and looks at Emily with a chuckle because they just got busted due to the cute awakening of their child. It seems like if was yesterday when they did their bonding ceremony to become a couple. Remembering those days, Alison recalls being very nervous to get the Chief's approval, but, it didn't go as difficult as she thought, maybe because the Chief never thought that his little Emmy would ever find an adequate partner, but, she did...

The blonde Viking was a loyal, brave person. She has a good sense of justice, and, honor. Based on her behavior during all the months she had with the tribe since the moment she saved them from another tribe, the Chief didn't find an objection to their union. The blonde was a keeper, and, he was sure that if he didn't settle the deal at that moment, other parents would have tried to settle the blonde warrior with their own daughters...

It wasn't a secret that all the girls of the tribe had a crush on the blonde Viking. Her beauty was far too noticeable to not see. Maybe that's why, after their 1st kiss, Emily felt more, and, more possessive towards the blonde. Secret rendezvous in the forest, worked-out make outs... From the moment their lips touched for the first time, Emily has gotten clear one thing, and, one thing only: she wanted Alison to be hers, and, just hers forever. And that's why, after some weeks of sneaking around and, leaving hickeys all over Alison's body wasn't enough anymore, she needed to make a real statement that Alison was hers forever...

The ceremony of their union took place on the beach where they met for the first time. Alisson recalls that day like her luckiest day in her life. The blonde has no idea of what being a partner really means, but, she vows to be the loyal, brave, lovely warrior that Emily deserves, and, the brunette couldn't ask for anything else. Pam was thrilled with the union finally happening, everyone was happy for them... everyone... well, except some girls who got their hearts crushed that day...

"She's mine!" Emily states in front of all the groupies that followed Alison like a piece of meat when their union is declared official. And, the girls have no other choice but, to resign to the idea that Alison would never be theirs. It seemed an impossible task for some of them, but, when Emily's body started to change, showing up the growth of new life inside her. The task of moving on, it became easier for all the fans of Alison that were still holding any hope at all...

Making the baby was the easy, fun part. And, it came sooner than expected, maybe because the couple couldn't take their hands off from each other. Regardless how fast the new addition to their family came, the baby was already loved from the moment he got seeded in Emily. The months pass by, and, Emily's belly started the pop-up, making it more real than ever the fact that a baby was coming. So, like the birds who prepare their nest to welcome their offspring. Alison made everything in her hands to make sure that they were ready to welcome the baby, but, no one is really ready to become a parent...

The lack of sleeping, the constant fear that something could happen to him, so many things to which they weren't ready. Being a parent it's hard challenge, but, they were definitely handling it well, with lots of love, from the first moment they hold their little boy...

The birth of their son will always be one of the happiest, and, painful days in Emily's life. Pam warned her about the pain of giving birth, but, she never thought that it was really that painful till she experienced it at first hand. But, all the soreness was worthwhile when she got to hold the baby in her arms...

'So beautiful...' was the unanimous comment of everyone who was there. And, it was clear that the love of Alison & Emily created a beautiful soul because in addition to his handsome appearance, the boy got a kind, and, wonderful soul too. Always smiling, always trying to help, even if he was too little to move things. Their son was growing up to become a great man, and the couple couldn't ask for something more... well, except that...

Alison softly kisses Emily's belly, and, says. - "You should be at rest, in bed. The baby might come in any second..."

The brunette smiles with the tender kiss, with the way of how Alison is looking at her, with so much love, and, devotion. The blessing of their 1st child was more than enough to have a happy life, but, once again, they cannot take their hands off from each other, so, it had been just question of time till Emily had to create life in her belly, once again...

Emily. - "Dinner is ready..."

Alison raises an eyebrow. - "You cooked...?"

The blonde looks surprised, and, the little boy looks a little worried to be honest. He might be too little to understand so many things, but, he has one thing very clear in his little head, and that's it the fact that his mom Emily can't cook.

"You cooked?" the little boy shyly asks, a little scared to get another tummy ache from another attempt of Emily to cook something for them. His worries are written all over his face, it's so easy to read him, that Emily has no other choice, but, to admit that dinner was made by grandma, Pam. The little boy happily smiles, it's obvious that knowing that Pam cooked, it changed it everything...

Emily rolls her eyes when she pouts. - "You don't need to look so happy about it, you know..."

Alison chuckles, and, she stands up, holding the boy in her arms when he raises his hands, asking to be picked from the ground. He could make him walk, but, she cannot say no to him, especially when he stares at him, with deer's eyes...

Alison kisses his cheek, and, says to the little boy. - "You'll get more groupies than me..."

Emily. - "What did you just say...?"

Alison. - "Nothing, let's go..."

The blonde starts to walk their way back home, and, Emily just hums, walking behind her because she heard what Alison said very clearly. Yes, she's conscious that her little warrior will steal hearts with just one gaze, with just one smile, just like his mom Alison. But, just like with Alison, Emily doesn't want to share his warrior's heart, even if she knows that she will have to do it someday...

The idea of someone wanting to conquer the heart of their little warrior was something to what Emily wasn't ready to handle, at least not yet. But, she has time to get used to the idea, after all, even if the little boy decides to leave the nest one day, Emily will be okay because she will always have Alison... her loyal, brave love at her side...

THE END