Go it alone Part II

Hi again, thanks for liking the 1st part, now here the second act of this shot, just remember that I told you that this is a TRAGIC story, so read under your own risk... now I know that this would be all in Emily's POV but as I was writing it, it came differently so the chapter will be mostly on Emily's POV but you will also find Alison's POV and my POV for the flashback, I hope it's clear ^^...

Note: The last part of this chapter it's very similar of one scene of the episode 2x12, when Alison rescued Emily from the smoke of the car and she put Emily on her lap...

So enjoy and as always, any comment is welcome...

Go it alone – Part II

(In the kissing rock)

****Emily's POV****

There are two thing we go it alone: birth and death... we are born... we die... die... death... I've never been good dealing with death... when my Dad died, I lost my way, I lost myself... I felt crushed, I still do... I thought that his dead was the worst that could ever happen to me... that nothing will hurt more than that... but I was wrong... I was so wrong... this is worst... this is so so so much worst...

I look down to myself and I see all the blood on me, my hands with blood, my torso with blood, my entire body with blood... I look down and I stare at the source of the blood... I saw it and I just froze... I froze just feeling the cold shiver running on my entire body... I feel cold... so cold... and I don't know what else to do besides gripping on the source of the blood... I grip... I grip hard and as I'm here... in this particular spot, I look by the corner of my eyes towards the rock... that rock that has writing EF + AD inside a heart and I grip harder... gripping on the source of the blood as if my life was in it... I look up to the sky... I look up to the starry sky and I pray with tears... I pray for a reason, I pray for an answer because I can't get it! I can't understand! I just can't remember... how the hell I get here?! How the hell we get here?! To end like this?!

Oh wait! I remember...

*** X ***

****Emily's POV****

(24 Hrs earlier...)

I can't believe it! She did it again! Acting by herself! AHH! How frustrating I feel! (Sighs) Why I feel so frustrated?! Why everything that has anything to do with her, always affects me so bad... so deep... why?! Why I care when I said and decided that I didn't?!

I just remember my previous encounter with Alison, I went by myself and I visited her in jail; I don't remember driving actually towards the police station... I just know that one second before, Spencer was telling us that Alison was in jail for the murder of Rollins and the next one, I was already signing the form to visit her... why I did that?! Why I keep looking for her?! Why?!

I threw my keys on the table of the living room of the loft; I'm so frustrated and angry that I just lied down on the sofa... I heard the echoes of Hanna, saying something to me... she's talking... I should put attention on what she's saying but I can't... no now... no after seeing Ali... not after seeing her like that... no after saying again those words... those words.... I sighed hard as the echoes of my words don't stop resounding again and again in my head... "I'm so done with you!"... I said it again... those words... I hurt her again... with those words... I know that it hurt... I could see it in her eyes...

Alison never says what she really feels; she's an expert on hiding... on hiding her feelings... her true intentions... but for now I know her enough to understand... to know what those eyes say without words... so I know... I just know that I hurt her... me... the sweet Emily... I sighed hard and I buried my face against the sofa, I completely ignore Hanna; I hope she doesn't get the wrong idea but really, right now... I can't deal with anything... anyone... not even with myself...