The perfect way

Hi you, I know I need to update my others stories, but, after seeing emison divorce in the spin off of pll, this chapter came out, and, I needed to get it out of my system...

The perfect way

*** Alison's (voice-over) ***

Let me tell you a secret, no one is perfect...

Emily mumbles. - "She signed the papers..."

The brunette was the one who put this in motion, but, it's Alison's signature that's putting an end to it. The twins were sleeping in their beds, too young to know what was happening. Will they ever understand? Will they ever forgive Emily for putting an end to their family? The brunette is consumed by some many questions that she's ignoring the only person who has been at her side all this time since her wife, no sorry, her ex-wife left town...

Pam says with a bitter, angry voice. - "Well, I hope you're happy now, Emily..."

Emily rolls her eyes again, she doesn't want to argue with her mom, so, she stands up and, walk away, but, Pam is not ready to let this go...

Pam says angry while she walks behind Emily. - "Don't walk away from me, Emily!"

Emily snaps. - "Then, stop looking at me like that!"

Pam. - "Like what?!"

Emily turns around, she looks at her mom in the eyes and says. - "Like if I was such a disappointment to you..."

It hurt to say it out loud, but, it hurt more what came from Pam's mouth...

Pam looks at her in the eyes and says. - "Well, I can't, because I'm! I'm very disappointed with you..."

Emily gulps hard, tries her best to contain her tears, so, her chocolate eyes get just wet, ready to let go a waterfall of tears...

Pam holds Emily by the shoulders and shakes her with so much force, when she asks. - "What the hell are you doing?!"

Emily doesn't reply, she just looks down and, takes a deep breath...

Pam. - "Your father and I, we didn't raise a quitter!"

Emily looks up and says. - "I'm not a quitter!"

Pam. - "Oh really?! Then why in the name of God, at the 1st struggle in your marriage, you opt for the easy exit..."

Emily replies angrily. - "Easy?!" (tears and a wrenching voice) "Do you really believe this is easy?!"

Pam. - "It's easier than stay and fight..."

Emily yells. - "I stay, she's the one who left!"

Pam says louder. - "She left because you pushed her to do it! She left because she wanted to prove you something!"

Emily frowns, not ready to accept her part on this damage...

Pam. - "Your insecurities, your mistrust... recognize that you're also to blame in this..."

Emily. - "She lies, she..."

Pam. - "She's a human being, Emily! We are humans! We make mistakes! Or, tell me, have you never made a mistake in your life? Have you never hurt someone by mistake...?" Have you never lied to someone you love before...?"

Emily sighs deeply, she can't argue that...

Pam says with a calmer voice. - "We're not perfect, Emy. We're far to be perfect. And, sometimes, with the best intentions in the world, we are capable to do the most awful things. But, just because we're imperfect, that not make us unworthy of love, unconditional love..."