I'm the love of your life - CH 04

Here the last CH of this mini story, it's short but hope you like it. See U

I'm the love of your life - CH 04

"Ivy League school, graduated with honors, fluent in more than 3 languages and let's not start to talk about all the assets she inherited from her family. Damn, Em. You really hit the jackpot with Alison"

Hanna continues to enlist all the things their google search has given them. And, while Hanna looks excited about the results, Emily feels the contrary.

"Em, are you okay?"

No, she's not. How could she be okay knowing that Alison is so out of her league. If the blonde seemed already unreachable, now it's even more. Emily dropped out of school, she has a barista job and some littles work here and there. Nothing to feel proud of, nothing to lure Alison into Emily's orbit. So no, the brunette is not okay but she doesn't say a word to her friend about all her insecurities.

Actions are louder than words. Emily stops rambling about Alison. She stops looking happy at all and the change of mood is so obvious. Hanna notices it, Emily's hesitation to get closer to the blonde teacher. And, Hanna is not the only blonde to notice this change of attitude.

"She has stopped visiting me in the classroom without notice..."

"Who? Emily?"

Alison nods, feeling conflicted with the fact that she misses her stalker. What is wrong with her?! She wonders.

"Well, isn't that what you wanted, Ali?"

Of course, it's what she wanted! She wanted to be left alone and now her wish has been granted and yet, Alison cannot say that to Spencer, why?

"Alison?"

Spencer frowns when she watches her cousin walking away, deeply sighing. Alision should feel happy for not having the puppy Emily around her anymore. She should be grateful for getting back to her life as it was before their encounter and yet, the blonde teacher feels something she hasn't felt in a long, very long time: sadness.

Moping around is not something common in their behavior and yet, Emily and Alison refuse to admit and do something to change it, someone has to intervene. And, that someone is...

"Spencer Hastings"

The tall brunette introduces herself to one of Emily's friends who's entering her office for the first time. Toby nervously stretches his arm and after shaking hands, they sit. Toby looks very nervous, Hanna, who's sitting at his side can see it and that's why she says...

"First time in the Principal office? Don't worry, I've this, I've been here plenty of times..."

"That's correct, Hanna, too many times if I must admit. Not even the most problematic kid in the school is called to my office as much as you"

Hanna smiles, feeling cocky about it, but Spencer reminds her that...

"It's nothing to be proud of..."

Hanna rolls her eyes and Toby nervously chuckles, he's nervous to be in Spencer's office and that's because his heart is beating so fast. He hasn't had a crush for a girl like now in a long, very long time and, it's so obvious he's crushing hard for the dear Principal that Hanna rolls her eyes at how Toby nods to everything that comes out of Spencer's mouth.

"So, do we agree that we must do something? The last thing I need is one of the student catching their depressive vibes"

"And, what do you propose to do Spencer? First Alison didn't want Emily around her and now Emily doesn't dare to approach and she gets upset? C'mon! She needs to make up her mind!"