In love with the Beast - 3

Hi guys! Thank you so much for your reviews, it makes me really happy that you're loving this! Now, this chapter will start the next day after the ending of the previous chapter: Alison injured, in the Fields house. There will be some time jumps in the chapter.

NOTE: In parenthesis, it's to describe the scene, to locate us in the place. Also, please take note that in this story: the beast = Alison = white wolf = wolf...

I hope it's clear, and, I'll put some notes at the end of the chapter for some clarifications if it's necessary. Thank you if you've the time to leave a review, see u soon!

In love with the Beast - 3

(In Alison's mansion)

Spencer yells. - "Where is she?!"

Aria and Hanna shrugs, they've no clue where the blonde could be...

Hanna. - "Maybe she's in the forest, you know she prefers to stay out when she's looking like a wolf..."

Spencer sighs. - "I told her to stay in the mansion. It's not safe out there for her, with all the hunters looking for a wolf to kill..."

Aria gulps worried. - "You don't think that she..."

Spencer sighs deeply. - "I hope not..." (She looks outside through a window and mumbles) "Wherever you're, I really hope you're okay, Ali..."

While the girls are wondering where their young alpha is, the young wolf was struggling with something she has never seen before... a lovely family...

(In the Fields House)

Every morning was the same in the Fields house: waking up for a family jogging, making breakfast together, eating together... everything was the same, except that now, they had a guest, a furry guest...

Wayne pats Alison's head. - "Hey buddy! How are you feeling?!" (He looks at the dog food beside them and says) "You haven't eaten..."

Alison frowns and thinks - "Of course I'll not eat that shit! I'm not a fucking dog!"

Emily looks at her Dad and says. - "I told you she wasn't going to eat that, Dad... she's not a dog..."

Alison nods and smiles to the brunette while she thinks. - "Damn right! Thank you for noticing it, so, please stop calling me buddy too!"

Wayne looks around and when he sees that her wife is not around, he slowly takes something from the table and gives to the wolf a piece of bacon when he says) "Here, just don't tell my wife, okay...?

Pam enters in the room and says. - "Don't tell me what...?"

Alison smiles and she devours the bacon in a second, the wolf licks its whiskers, and, there's no evidence of what she ate, but, Pam has a good idea of what her husband did...

Pam raises an eyebrow. - "Really Wayne? Giving her bacon for breakfast...?"

Wayne shrugs. - "I've no idea of what you're talking about..."

Pam chuckles and says while she approaches them. - "You shouldn't give her bacon..." (She puts a nice steak of beef in front of the hungry wolf and says while she caresses Alison's head). - "She needs more than a piece of bacon to heal..."

Alison smiles when she eats the piece of meat, and, her smile gets bigger with the soft tender touch of Pam, no one, not even her mother Jessica has treated her with such tenderness. With these parents, no wonder why the young brunette is a sunshine...