nba babies - lamelo ball

you were casually walking into victoria secret when a whole crowd starts to form. kendall jenner? bella hadid? gigi hadid? kelsey merritt? audreyana michelle? who knows. who cares.

"melo over here!" oh fuck. i quickly walked the opposite way and head down to forever 21. well, lamelo ball's my ex for like 2 years. his father and gelo hates me, her mom and lonzo the opposite. the latest news i heard from him was he is now in the nba. good for him. i admit i watch his games on tv, but it's for college purposes. i play for baylor so a little bit of learning wouldn't hurt. we broke up because of his career. i wouldn't want to be a distraction for him and i feel like he should spend his time on his dreams than giving me some of his time and doing absolutely nothing but watch, play, eat, make love all that couple shit. i don't think he actually believed i was breaking up with him because he is still blowing up my phone. like right now.

ugly

i saw you lol

okay and? go back to what you were doing.

i should be doing you now but you walked away

old ass pick up line

was not a pick up line

didn't i broke up with you 2 years ago? why are you still texting me?

oh you did? i don't remember

melo stop playing dumb im done with you.
continue hoeing around cause thats what you do best.

oh wow
so its like that
no wonder why my dad and gelo hates you

never cared in the first place.

you did cause you were crying to me about that "2 years ago"

oh yeah. its cause of the dick. the dick you gave me that night was top 2 and ain't 2.
got me asking myself do i love you or the way you make me feel.

are you for real y/n?
you're not serious are you?

well if you're seeing me right now im not laughing.

so we're really over?

no.

what?

wrong number
but yeah we're over.

oh nah fuck this, meet me at your house.

melo no
i will call the police on you if you step a foot near my house im not fucking playing with you.
Read 1:58pm

oh my god. why is he so obsess with me? (💅) i texted my bestfriend and tell her to go at my house since she have extra keys.

bestfran

wym

girl he's already here
*attachment*