that no.1 prospect - skyy clark

y'all i just checked my notifications and 😭 wattpad notifies when you get 'announcements' right bITCH I SAW THIS ONE FROM SLUGANTIC OR WHATEVER HER NAME IS AND SHE SAID "BOYS GET COUGARS AND DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT" BITCH I HAVE NEVER AGREED TO ANYTHING SO BAD IM LAUGJDUWIHFJAHR-

-
i kept looking back at the clock,
"just end already" i mumble to myself as i turn to face the teacher. we're currently learning quadratic formulas (im not even going to brag, but the -b+-√b^2-4ac/ 2a is d easier formula :) ) and thankfully im getting it. i heard the teacher was about to call my name when the bell rang.

"thank God" i mumble to myself and i fix my stuff.
"y/n" i hear some guy say,  making me turn  around only for me to face skyy clark. this is new.
"hey whats up" i say to him with a smile as we walk out of the classroom,
"you coming to the game later? we're playing against emoni bates" he says confidently making me look at him confused.
"emoni bates? like the no.1 prospect after lebron james?" i say to him and he tilts his head with confusion as well.
"how'd you know all that? i thought all you do is study" he says making me slap him lightly.
"youre just dumb" i say to him and hear him scoff,
"you did not- because of that you're going to the game whether you like it or not" he says and walking away, flipping his imaginary hair making me chuckle. i guess im going then.

sfg vs bates fundamentals
"aye y/n" i hear bronny say and i roll my eyes at him and he looks at me with a stank face.
"girl dont give me that attitude" he says as we share hugs,
"uhm what attitude?" i say and he chuckles deeply. he goes to warm up and skyy came to me.

"you actually came" he mumbles as we share hugs, and i shrug as a response.
"goodluck" i say to him and he flashed me a small smile and joins the rest of the team.

fast forward to d end of the game
"y'all did amazing but y'all better get that rematch or else" i say to isaac and he chuckles.

"is skyy there?" i ask devonte as soon as he gets out, he nodded once and head out. they really thought they had this one, damn.

"hello?" my voice echoes startling me, and hear no response.
"skyy?" i say, and hear shuffling. i walk over to where the shuffling was and there he was, sitting with dior. dior seem to notice my presence so he heads out,
"hey" i say as i sit beside him while putting my hand on his back and feel him shiver.
"you good?" i ask trying to sound cheerful, and he lets out a sigh, a small smile following after.
"yeah, this loss is just affecting the whole team so much" he says and he looks at me.
"i know but y'all did your best?" i say to him and he chuckles.
"who is him anyways? emoni bates is just "AFTER lebron james". THE lebron james was literally right there coaching sfg" i say to him and he chuckles once again.

"y'all are literally the power team lets get that right" i say and he looks at me and smiles.
"thank you y/n, you always know how to cheer me up" he says and i shrug with a response. we stared at for a while and felt his hands on mine,
"y/n can-" he was cut off by coach boogie calling him. i just knew we walked out of the locker hand in hand and somehow everything feels right. (y'all i cringed what the fucckkkk)

"excuse me?" i heard a guy say making me turn around, to see emoni bates standing beside me. i turn to the guys who were looking at him like they're about to jump the fuck out of him.

"emoni" he says putting his hand out, i was about to hold his hand when i felt skyy's grip tighten.
"she's y/n" the team say shocking me so i look at him instead, he seem to noticed that skyy's grip was tighter so he puts it down instead.

"well i thought youre hella bad,, maybe i can get your number?" he asks taking me aback,
"wow" i mumble to myself and hear him chuckle lightly,
"so is that a yes?" he says making me look up at him,
"yeah its a no thank you i have a boyfriend" i say to him as i raise skyy and i's conjoined hands, and the guys react.
"fuck" he mumbles and he scratch the back of his neck and i turn to skyy,
"well, good game man" he says dapping up skyy and going back to his team. that went well. all of a sudden, bronny spoke up,

"since when?"

-
hi ladies, i hope y'all liked this one. i'll be doing isaac and preston pippen tomorrow tehee i lOVE YOU BITCH

also happy birthday to simpspecialist and thinkhebulletproof and to everyone who's celebrating their birthday this month. make the most of your dAy BITCH I LOVE Y'ALL MWAH