"heated" arguments - anthony edwards

hey lol this is kinda dirty

"where you going?" anthony comes out of the kitchen. "kim's birthday" i turn around looking at the mirror to fix my dress and my hair.

"looking like that?" he walks closer to me. "yeah, what's wrong with it?" i turn around as i pick up my purse. "nothing, what time you coming home?" he puts down the frying spatula he was holding. "10pm, anthony i gotta g-" i was cut off by him pulling me close to his body, and his hands roamed around me.

"you don't want to stay home with me?"he whispered, sending me shivers. "baby stay home with me" he left kisses on my neck.

"not tonight anthony, i gotta go. love you"

there was anthony, left with blue balls. he wished his girlfriend could've stayed home, but it's a girls night i guess.

"wassup" a lightskin boy came up to me. "hey" he puts his hand out, "isaac" i shake his hand, "y/n" then i went back to drinking. "you got somebody with you here?" he asks. "uh yeah, it's kim's birthday" i say between chuckles, not really interested, and kinda drunk.

"okay look, i peeped you as soon as you came here. i don't really like small talks i just want you home" i roll my eyes as i put down my glass. "oh sorry, i got a boyfriend" i stand up because i was getting irritated. he pulled me back. "hey let me go!" i try to get away from his grip. "shh he don't gotta know" "don't gotta know what?" somebody says. i look up to see him.

"the fuck are you?" anthony didn't reply, and just threw punches. they were down on the floor. i tried to get anthony away but he didn't budge. "hey ant, that's enough come on" wiseman pulls him up.

"we're going home" he grabbed my hand, and pulled me to the car at the back. "the fuck did i tell you? i told you to stay home with me, and you didn't listen. you could've gotten- when the fuck are you going to listen to me?!" he shouts, angrily. there's a lot of alcohol in my body, and i couldn't really comprehend what's happening. he just turned me on.

"fuck it get in the car" he said, as he got in slamming the door and i got in as well. "you're not going to kim's party ever again" he starts the car. "baby" i put my hand on his lap as i brush my hands on it. "i never want to see you go home looking like a fucking wasted- y/n are you even listening?!" he takes off my hand on his lap. please rearrange my guts.

we reached home and he sat on the couch. he turned on the tv, as his brows furrowed. he's still very mad. i take of my heels and sat on him. "anthony" i rock my hips and felt him grow. "what" he says, still pissed. i pressed my lips onto him, as i continued to rock my hips. i left trail of kisses from his jaw to his neck, and felt his hands on my waist.

i unzipped his pants and pulled it out. i kissed on the tip (FUCKKKK HELP I FEEL WEIRD) and he groans. "stop fucking playing y/n" i smirked as i sucked on it. he pushed my head onto him, making it hit my throat. "shittt" i did the "shit that make him bust fast" combo on him, and his moans are the only one heard.

he lifted me up and put me on the couch, putting my panties to the side as he inserted himself. "ant-" "go on baby speak up for me" he continued to pound, as he was holding both my legs up. "right there" i tried to push him off as i was so close, but he kept on pounding. "shiiiit" he pulled out as he released on my stomach.

"we taking this shit upstairs" i couldn't stand up. if i do, i would be limping. he carried me bridal style.

and there was y/n getting dick. :)

its been a long time since i did a smut, let me know how this one went i kinda felt weird writing it, but looking at anthony i just know he can be freaky freaky. but i dont know. what i do know though IS JIMMY BUTLER.

hell who let this man be this fine. hey lowkey though, miami heat have some fine ass players like???? there's tyler, there's kz, jimmy, bam, i mean precious is kinda cute.

bam in glasses.

tyler herro. just tyler herro.

i didnt know duncan robinson can look like this

anywayssss i'll be doing bam adebayo next soooo bye hehe i love y'all take care of yourselves, mwah