yacht - josh christopher

i roll to my left to see josh, my boyfriend of 3 years, looking at me as his lips form into a smile.

"goodmorning baby" he says in his deep, morning voice, as he licks his bottom lip.
"goodmorn-" he cuts me off by pressing his lips onto mine, as i chuckle within the kiss.

it was getting heated and i was ready for that morning sex,
"joshhh"
"baby we need to go" he says as he was hovering over me while i try to pull him back for a kiss.
"just a quickie" i said, as he chuckled and lick his bottom lip once again.
"no shareef and the guys are waiting for us by the boat" he says catching me off guard. excuse fucking me.
"a what" i say, and sit up straight making josh fell on the bed.
"damn you heard me, get ready"

~
*on the yacht*
"aye wassup" i hear josh say as i hug shaqir and the others.
"damn y/n you look good" shareef compliments as we share hugs.
"alright thats enough" josh says pulling me back as shareef and i chuckles.

caleb, reef, and brandon decided to jump off the yacht while me, josh, shaqir, and zaire decide to watch netflix.

"what's this" shaqir asked as he points to 365 DNI and plays the movie. i have seen clips from this movie everywhere. i heard its very sexual too. goodluck to the guys with that.

*30-50 minutes into the movie*
reef and the other guys came back to join us.
"h-why the fuck" zaire says as he sees laura fell of the boat.
"yeah better go get her dumbass" brandon says. my eyes were just focused on the screen as well as josh. he was resting on my lap as i play with his hair, while the others were just screaming for no reason.

after a few seconds, this massimo guy and laura were having a full convo until laura was out of the blanket. i looked down to josh because i felt him shuffled, only to see him cover his eyes, making me chuckle.

the second i looked up, the sex scene came on.
"shiiii"
"im sorry mama"
"im outta here" brandon says walking out, then walking back in.

josh sits up from my lap and he inches closer to me. i look up at him and see him tense up, i look down to his child and shit.

"baby you good?" i ask as i place my hands on his lap and feel him flinch. he look at me sternly and all i can see was lust in his eyes.

out of nowhere he grabs my hands and stands up,
"we'll be right back we'll just go make ice cream" josh says as he pulls me with him.
"ice cream? on a boat?" reef asks making me snort while josh looks down at me sternly.

"yes y/n can do anything" he says making me look at him with confusion and he looks at down with a small smile.

josh's grip on my hand were tighter and he opens the door to our room. he pushes me onto the bed without a warning as he take off his shirt.

"try to stay quiet"

-
hi ladies i was abt to put this up yesterday but my mother told me to got sleep so i did it today tehee,,  i hope y'all liked this one im doing shareef next ttyl