family - sharife cooper

"sharife if you still aint ready im leaving" i shout to him from our room. "IM WAITING FOR YOU HERE" he screamed back from the living room as i let out a heavy breath. we are about to get groceries and we need to hurry the fuck up.

"i told you we shouldn't have gotten groceries a week before" i told him as he walked behind me. "we're going now what's the difference?" "just get in" i rolled my eyes at him and head to Ralph's.

"wear all that" he said throwing me a face mask and a pair of rubber gloves.

"i know bitch calm tf down"
"how can i calm tf down when we will be surrounded by people we dont know if they positive or na-"
"THATS WHAT IM TRYING TO TELL YOU" i told him loudly making him stop rambling.

"just dont get too close to people— and dont touch anything without spraying them first" (be extra, extra careful) "okay mom" he said rolling his eyes and getting out of the car, making me chuckle.

we went inside Ralph's and see that most of the essentials are gone. "grab only the important things" i told sharife as he lets out a sigh. 

1 hour later  - sharife
im feeling so paranoid rn. i knew we should've gotten groceries last week. i was getting tissue rolls and tampons for y/n and head over to fruits and vegetables section after. i turn to the corner because i stg i heard a child's voice,
"mfs really had to bring they child in this kind situation" i mumbled, basically talking to myself. they were getting near so i backed tf up because i can. i watched them for a bit, and admire at them as well. y/n enters my mind, thinking about having a family with her. she'll probably be a good mom. my thoughts were interrupted when the kid walked towards me,
"are you sharife cooper?" i heard him said making me smile in my mask,
"yea-woah" he was .5 inch close to me so i backed up, his parents probably heard me so they rushed and pulled the kid back.

"sorry man, he prolly thinks you're the cooper guy he's obsessed with him like very obsessed-" the dad rambled completely feeling flustered making me chuckle,
"its aight"
"he just said he's sharife" the kid said while they were walking back as i watched them,
"wait are you the cooper guy?"
"yep. thats me" i told them nodding as they let out a sigh. i told them to give me their address so i can bring shoes to the kid.
"you didnt have to, thank you" the mom said reaching for my shoulder and yeeted the fuck away from that. "no its okay im gonna go, my girlfriend's waiting for me" i told them backing up.

"oh you got a girlfriend? well i wish the both of you good health. and you look like you would be a good dad too" the father said making me smile, "thank you" i told them as i ran away from there. im never doing that again. that was a fucking close call.

i found y/n by the counter panting, "what took you so long?" i put the stuff on the cart as i was panting non-stop.
"sorry baby, they were a family and they made a conversation with me because their son knew me and i was almost touched bitch i had to fucking ran away" i told y/n and she was just laughing.

"i didnt understand any baby tell me everything when we get home" she told me as i was still panting. they were only two stuff left on the cart and the line behind me is getting longer every second. "this bitch slow as fuck" i whispered to y/n, as she nudged me. y/n's card was about to get swiped when the lady behind me coughed fuck.

"baby we need to fucking go asap dont tell me all of y'all didnt hear that" "I KNOW CALM DOWN" she said looking back at the lady as her hands were together.

"I CAN NOT CALM DOWN BITCH CAN YOU HURRY UP" i told the cashier and she did exactly that making y/n slap me on the arm.
"sharife what the-" "i dont care baby we're heading out" i told her grabbing the bags and running out of Ralph's. "sorry ms!" i screamed turning back at the cashier and y/n was laughing behind me. i dont know why she's laughing. all i know is we need to get home.

never. again.

at your house
"why did you scream at her like that?!" y/n said laughing as she threw her head back. we were currently disinfecting the groceries and y/n just couldnt stop laughing man.

"she was slow plus did you not see the damn line everyone seemed like theyre an inch away from each other man" i told her chuckling and she just laughed louder.

"should've listened to me" she said after he laugh died down making me roll my eyes at her.

30 minutes later
i was wrapping a pair of my basketball shoes (name 'em) and signing them as well to give to the kid.

"what's that for?" i heard y/n said making me turn to her.
"for the kid a while ago" i told her with a smile and she scooted over to me.

"that's what im about to say a while ago but the lady scared the shit out of me" i told her,
"sharife- no more" she said holding in her laugh.

"the dad told me i looked like i would be a good dad" i told her, as i locked eyes with her.
"i think so too" she said, making me smile.

"lets make one, cmon" she said standing up teasingly as we shared laughs. i packed the pair of shoes and pulled her onto my lap as her hands went to my hair,

"i think we will have a beautiful ass family" i told her making her chuckle and she pressed her lips onto mine making me smile within the kiss.

"we will"

~
I UPDATED THREE TIMES Y'ALL ARE YOU PROUD,, i tried to make it as funny as i can so tell me if i did good pls.

thats all thank you goodbye mwah