baby - matisse thybulle

why does this guy look 30 lol no offense y'all are bestfriends here btw

✿✿✿ 
"yeah im going out for a while" matisse sighed on the phone. "again? what happened?" i chuckled, "nothing happened, i just wanted to get my mind off of things" he sighed. "alright then, let me know when you're home i'll be coming over." i responded with an "okay" and hung up.

---

"i forgot you got me extra keys" he showed me the keys, "yeah me too, how long you've been here?" he turned around facing me, "like 3 hours" i looked at him confused. "you didn't steal or anything" i sat down beside him and hear him say "wow", "you really think of me like that" he shook his head making me chuckle. "but no i didn't steal anything, i have more money than you why would i even" i rolled my eyes na he did the same.

---

"y/n you wanna go somewhere?" i looked at him confused, "the hollywood sign" he nodded, pulling out his camera. "oh you came in ready" he kissed his teeth and shrugged, "of course, i need to get my model ready" he winked, and i swear i could feel my cheeks burning.

---
"yeah do that again" he recreated my pose, as i laughed. "you look stupid" he kissed his teeth and took a shot. matisse is actually a good photographer, i didn't know he could take great pictures like this. "uh smile for me baby" i paused. "hm?" i leaned in, and he chuckled. "i said smile for me" he smiled, and i did. "you look beautiful" he walked to me, showing me my photos. "what d'you just call me?" he turned to me with a grin on his face, as i try my hardest not to smile. "i didn't call you anything" he walked away with his camera, as i quickly snatched it. "hey y/n, if that shit break" "go on tell me first" i chuckled, as he looked at me blankly. "i'm telling you i didn't call you anything" he said between laughs, making me laugh. i shake my head as i move back, "you might fall" i moved to the side, as matisse ran to me grabbing me by a hug, as we shared laughs. he looked at me deeply, as our faces inches away from each other. "are you going to tell me or no?" he rolled his eyes, "fine. baby. that's it" i chuckled, "why'd you call me that?" he shrugged, "because you've been my baby" he smiled, making me smile. i didn't know we felt the same for each other.

"you wanna go home, baby?" i turned to him, as he turned to me chuckling.

"nah, feels like home with you out here anyways"

       ✿ ✿ ✿  
alr, this was cringe. i haven't been feeling good about the chapters i'm releasing, so y'all let me know if it's ass. y'all goodnight imma wake up at 3 am to watch miami vs nets fuck it if we lose and tyler keeps playing like a bitch, idk anymore goodnight y'all take care of yourselves mwah <3