basketball game - jaylen hands

"you coming to the game later?" my friend, sienna, asked as i shook my head making her kiss her teeth. we were currently having lunch and sienna has been asking me for the whole day, if im going to the basketball game later.

"you said you'll come" she said groaning making me chuckle,
"you know i have shit to do. i got no time for basketball games" i told her and felt someone sit beside me.

"thats a shame" i turned around to see jaylen hands, sitting beside me. i looked around and all the girls were just looking at me. fuckin weirdos.

"yeah what a shame y/n. jaylen was just talm 'bout how he's gon show off tonight" pj (washington) says as his lips was formed into a smirk.

"i did not" jaylen said as his brows furrowed and puts his middle finger up at pj, making sienna and i laugh.

"how bout you pretty lady you coming to the game tonight?" pj asks sienna as she shifted to the side.

"yes. with my boyfriend" she says blandly making me snort and pj looking at me with disbelief and lets out a fake cough.

"oh- shit well have fun" pj says sitting on my right and on cue, devon, my boy-friend came.

"didnt know you fuck with basketball players" devon said making me roll my eyes,
"shut the fuck up devon you just mad cause you still aint getting girls" i told him and he just rolled his eyes at me while jaylen and pj snorted.

few minutes later and the bell rung,
"well im still hoping i'd see you later" jaylen said and he wraps his arms around me for a hug.

"hoe!" i heard someone shout making me look around, and heard jaylen kiss his teeth.
"dont mind them. they just jealous" he said, as i nod my head. we both said our goodbyes and left.

8:00pm
"i thought you weren't gonna come?" sienna said as she pulls me for a hug while her boyfriend stands up and we share hugs also.

"changed my mind" i simply told them as we sit down.
"y/n?" i heard someone said making me look up from my phone, to see jaylen standing in front of me with a pair of shoes in his hands.

"hey" i stood up and gave him a hug,
"i thought you werent gonna come" he said, like he's surprised im here.

"but i did" i told him chuckling as he did the same as well,
"well, goodluck" i said and he gives me a smile, his smile is so contagious i can look at him all day and never get tired of seeing it.

"i was ignoring all the girls who were wishing me good luck because i wanted it to hear it from you" he simply says, as i felt my cheeks burning.

"im glad you came and— enjoy the game" he says pointing to the sienna and his boyfriend.
"i'll talk to you later" he told me, as i nodded with a smile on my face and sat down.

"y'all cute"
"deadass" i heard both sienna and her boyfriend said making me shake my head and chuckle.

after the game
kentucky won. which was explanatory because they were literally cooking up the other team.

"we're going" sienna says catching me off guard making me look at them with disbelief.
"you're leaving me?" i ask with my brows furrowed,
"damian can get his hands off my fucking pussy y/n. i didnt even get to enjoy the game cause i was enjoying other things. sorry" she said whispering making me shake my head. why does it have to be at this moment.

"you good?" i heard jaylen's voice making me turn around.
"no sienna just left with his horny ass boyfriend" i told him as he lets out a chuckle.

"i think i can take you home" he said catching my attention,
"no its good, i'll just get-"
"i insist y/n. let me take you home" he said as his lips formed into a small smile and i let out a sigh of defeat.

"oookay then"

car - 9:30pm
"just drop me off by that house, its not too far away i'll just walk home" i told him as i text my dad that im on the way home.

"no too dangerous. im not letting you walk in the night" he said blandly, as he makes a turn.

"but-" "shh let me" he said,
"ok" i mumbled under my breath, and he lets out a slight chuckle.

15 minutes later
"right here? " he asked as he drives by 2 houses,
"yep" i responded and he stopped. now,  i had to think of a reason why im 15 minutes late.

"thank you jaylen" i told him with a smile and he shrugged,
"no problem" he said with his smile, making me smile as well.

"i'll see you tomorrow" i told him as he nodded and i reached for the car door.
"wait" i felt jaylen's hands on my wrist making me turn to him only to feel his lips on mine. i was taken back by his actions, but my lips gave in. and our lips move in sync. he pulled away looking down with a smile on his face and i looked at him in awe.
he finally looked up at me and bit his lip,
"i'll see you tomorrow" he finally said making me nod smiling.

~
i said i was going to update last night after the other one last night but my mom woke up startling the fuck out of me so i shut down my phone as fast as i can because i didnt wanna get my ass caught :') but i hope y'all enjoyed this one tehee love you mwah

ALSO SAY THIS WITH ME :

FUCK !! THE !! POLICE !!