stuck on you - omar cooper

i knocked on the door three times already but omar hasnt opened it yet. he's probably playing 2k again but im fucking tired.

"omar where the hell are you?" i say to him on the phone, as soon as he answer my call.
"oh you home?"
"oh im definitely not. of course i am where the fuck are you" i say, as my legs are starting to really give up.
"aight im coming" he says and i hung up. always on some weird shit.

he opens the door and i can smell something cooking,
"somebody here with you?" i say, and my mom appears from the back.
"ma, what brings you here?" i say as i sit down my stuff and walk over to her to give her a kiss.
"i just wanted to check on y'all" she says and i nodded.

"baby i did your bubble bath, you can just go there anytime" omar says, and i nod with a smile. i walk over to him and prck his lips,
"thank you omar"
"anything for my baby"

"aye, can y'all do that elsewhere. im trying to stay pg here" i hear my mom says making me and omar chuckle. i head to the bathroom, and strip for my bath.

finally.

omar
"ma, you think she's gonna like it?" i ask y/n's mom and she kisses her teeth yet again.
"omar stop overthinking, she'll like it. if she dont i'll make her like it" she says, going back to making her favorite dish. i've never done anything like this before, so its definitely making me nervous. this girl is so different, she's making me do things i failed to do before. thats rare. and thats why i love her even more.

y/n
i must have fallen asleep, but good thing omar already prepared my clothes. im too tired to get clothes one by one. i head down to check on omar and mom, but it was dark. shit. its fucking night time, my sleep was that long.

"omar?" i say loudly, not hearing anything. mom probably left, and omar must be asleep. so i head back up to our room, to see them fairy light hanging side to side, i look down to see my favorite dish, that i used to eat when i was child and i still do up to this day. there was also a bunch of my favorite snacks and a few drinks, and the tv had the netflix logo. i look up to see omar just standing there.

"uh do you like it?" omar says, stuttering make me chuckle at how nervous he is.
"i love it" i say, and tears were forming at the inner corner of my eyes. nobody's ever done this to me before, out of all my past relationship, omar was the only one who did such. and its making me happy. i sit on the bed, and tap the side next to me, signalling omar to sit with me.

"thank you baby, i hope you know i appreciate you" i say leaning on him, and his arms wrap around me.

"what can i say, im stuck on you"

-
is this me updating twice ?? holy sheet. i hope y'all liked this one, i dont really have anything to say but its late here so im going to sleep, mwah love u bitch goodnight