back to me - jalen green

hi, i was sick thats why i didnt get to update but here i am 😋

"how have you been?" jalen's mom asked on the phone. jalen and i have been broken up ever since he left when he got me pregnant. i heard he has a new girl now though so i couldn't think about that. i could only think him needing to contribute stuff for our child.

"yeah jalen's been wondering how you've been with the pregnancy and stuff" well, i guess he's still updated with my life. "tell him im doing alright" she hums as a response. "well just let me know if you need help or anything happens, you know im here" i smiled. "yeah okay thank you ma" we say our goodbyes and hang up. i lay back on my bed and try to get some rest. i feel really tired walking with this human inside me the whole day.
-
i woke up from a nap and instantly felt hungry. i sit up and walk to the kitchen, then it happened. i think "now who poured water-" shit. "really" then my lower back started aching. fuck. i called jalen's mom quick, "hey uh i think my water broke" "jalen's on his way, he said he wanted to visit you. don't worry he'll be there soon" i said my okay and breath. then he came.
-
he rushed to my bedroom and grab all the stuff we need, and grabbed me a jacket. "its hot jalen" "right" he wraps his arm around my waist and helped me walk to his car. he was trying to go as quick as possible.
-
they put me in a hospital bed and got me going. "i'll be with you soon baby" he says to me as he was keeping up with the bed. im in so much pain.
-
the baby was born, and it was a boy. "he looks just like you" jalen's mom says, making me chuckle. i heard a click and turned to see jalen with his phone out, grinning. the girl he's been messing with was in the room, and i think she was trying to get out of here with jalen. so i had to do something. "yeah i think im gonna have to take a quick nap cause that labor shit was no joke. my vagina is aching like a bitch" the families in the room all laughed. but not bria, the girl jalen's been messing with.
"let me know if you need anything, im just outside" i nodded as a response and bria and him left.
-
i woke up to the door opening. "what's up" he jumps as he closes the door. "thought you were sleeping. how are you?" he asks, sitting down by the bed beside me. "im good, where's bria?" he looks at me and shrugs. "what y'all not good?" "nah she just thinks you're going to steal me from her" i nodded as i turn my head to the side to see sunlight so i can wake up.

"well she can have all of you" "yeah but i want to be with you" i look at him with no expression. tf is this guy on. he sat on my bed as i move slightly to the side. "i want to take care of jahmier, and you. you know, be the man i promised you to be" a smile creeps on my face. "how bout bria?" "girl you and i know both know we dont give a fuck about nobody when it comes to you and me" i chuckle as he holds my hand. "not gonna let you go ever again" "yeah you shouldn't cause its hard being alone at home walking around with big baby bump" he looks at with his brows furrowed and smirking, "you mean you want another one?" "goodnight"

hey lol, im packaging my necklaces rn so imma go, i hope y'all enjoyed this one! i love y'all mwah <33