blind date - caleb murphy

y/n
"come onnn, you need to get dressed up" erika says as she pulls me off the bed. erika just told me, like literally just told me that she had set me up for a "blind date". i have no time for this, i haven't even thought about going on a blind date. what if he's a serial killer, or a kidnapper right,

"just wear leggings and some hoodie, they got clothes there" she says casually, but rapidly.
"i thought its a date?" i say to her, and she kisses her teeth,
"it is a date- can you just shut up and get dress, the guy's waiting for you" she says annoyed, the balls she had to even answer me like that.
"can you not set me up for dates anymore?" i say rolling my eyes, and she looks at me, she opens her mouth but nothing came out.

"just put on the outfit please" she says, and smiling after.
i swear this girl pays too much attention in my life, its suffocating.

caleb
"are you fucking kidding me? again?" i say to sharife, who was sitting across me.
"i dont have anything to do with that" he says, putting his hands up. i look at brandon and he shakes his head, then i look at noah.
"noah"
"yes"
"noah"
"okay sorry"
"i swear to fuckin- why?!" i say completely annoyed. this is the 4th time this week he had set me up on a date with a random girl. im tired of putting on the same outfit, fixing my hair, and driving my car.

"caleb i know you got rejected numerous times-" "i wasnt rejected, im the one rejecting" i say to him, as i raise my brows.
"not important, my point is you need to get boo'd up" he says, as his hands move.
"why? for what? you know im only focus on basketball" i say to him standing up,
"she just texted, they're waiting" he says cutting me off, they?
"go get dress" he says, and i kiss my teeth.
"no actually we can leave with you looking like that, they got clothes at the studio"
"NOAH" i hear brandon say, making me turn to him. he looks at me, and let out a smile. i can not stand these boys istg.

studio - y/n
we enter the studio and see packed clothing racks, a camera, and a plain wall. so who's here?

"heyy" a woman says, walking to us and hugging erika.
"is this her?" she says, pointing to me smiling, so i smiled at her back.
"yep"
"you want to go get ready and wait for your date?" she says, as i look at her. somehow, i heard her in a scary voice, if you get it. i dont  know how she sounded like those clowns in horror movies to me,
"uh y-yeah sure" i say to her and she claps her hands,

 i dont  know how she sounded like those clowns in horror movies to me, "uh y-yeah sure" i say to her and she claps her hands,

i look back at erika, and she mouths "have fun", then winking after. i'll fuck this girl up when we're done with this bullshit.

30 minutes later
i am already tired, just by waiting for the guy.
"he's taking too long isnt he?" the mua says, making me look at him in the mirror,
"he is, i hope its worth the wait though" i say to him and he smiles. on cue, three guys walked in.

caleb
"hey sorry, we're late" noah says, approaching a lady. i look around to see clothes, a white wall and a camera?

"what the fuck is this" i whisper to noah, who hits me from behind.
"its okay, may i ask who caleb is?" the lady says, making me look up.
"uh this is him" noah says pulling me to her, and i try to walk backwards. noah successfully push me to the lady, and i accidentally looked at the girl behind her. she was all ready, is she my date? well, i hope she is cause im damn sure im not going on a date with this grown ass woman. plus, she's fucking beautiful. definitely better than my last ones. wayyyy better.

y/n
the guy, who is shorter than his two companion, was next to me. i guess he's my date. im not gonna lie tho this mf is fine. and definitely taller up close, maybe because hes standing behind them thats why i thought he was short.

"hey" he says, breaking the silence.
"caleb" he say to me, putting his hand out.
"y/n" i say, and taking his hand. somehow, i felt shivers run through my body.
"youre pretty" he says casually, making me turn to him to see his lips form into a smirk,
"thanks, well you dont look too bad yourself" i say to him, and he chuckles.

he didnt take too long to get ready, so we went ahead to take photos. still confuse to whats going on,
"what are these for?" caleb says, as we walk infront of the white wall.
"memories" the camera guy say, making us look at each other and tilt our heads. what the fuck

"okay, ready- 3,2-"
"what are we sup-"
"1" *snap* shit.

"wait lets try that again" caleb says, making me chuckle.
"think like you're an actual couple, and do whatever is comfortable for the both of you" the guy say, making my eyes wide. well this is new.

"that cool with you?" caleb says, makinge turn to him.
"yeah yeah" i say to him, trying hard not to sound nervous. we did a few poses, some of them being, us too close. there was some kind of tension brewing, and im not sure if its sexual or we're both just tense.

"okay final shots" the camera guy says, and out of nowhere, caleb lifts me up making me curse under my breath.
"my bad" he says chuckling, while my hands wrap around his neck. after a few snaps, i look down at him only to see he was already looking at me,
"what"
"this is the last shot, so might as well make it perfect" he says as my brows furrowed.
"okay 3-2-" before the shot was taken, he pressed his lips on mine, completely taken back by his actions.

"SHIIIIIIIIIII" i heard the guys say,
"oh my shit" i hear erika says.

my lips soften as his stayed on mine a little longer, i can feel him smile within the kiss and i felt myself smile too. he puts me down and the staff clapped.

"how was it?" caleb asks making me turn to him,
"how was what?"
"the photoshoot" he says as he chuckles, oh i though-
"its great, i had a lot of fun" i say to him smiling and he smirks,
"you did?" he says and i nod as a response.

"hey y/n i'll meet you outside" erika says loudly, and i just nod and shoo her away. i can hear the guys he's with say the same too, leaving me and caleb, with the staff only.

"do you wanna take a look at our photos?" he says, as he points to the editors,
"yeah of course" i say to him and we walked to them.

-
"y'all actually look good together" one of them say, making me shake my head but smile, while caleb chuckles.
"i agree" caleb says, catching me off guard.
"this is my favorite one" one of the say, making me turn to the monitor to see that last photo.
"yeah me too" caleb says, and i can feel him looking at me,
"how bout you y/n? what did you like the most?" one say,
"that one too" i say, as a smirk lightly form my lips and i turn to caleb as we share chuckles.

-
i texted erika to say im going out,
"hey y/n" i hear somebody say from behind making me turn around.
"whats up?" i say to caleb, who was walking towards me,
"can i take you out tonight?" he says, as i slump my shoulders and smile.
"yeah" i say to him, and he grins.
"yeah?"
"yeah" i say, and he chuckles.

"well can i get your number or address?" he says pulling out his phone, i take it from his hands and type my number and address in.
"here you go, see you" i say to him, and he looks up at me biting his bottom lip, smirking.

"see you later beautiful"

-
idk how to end this but i hope y'all liked it,, im sleepy but i just wanted to say that it is okay to cut people off your life,, its completely normal. you cant have anyone show fake love to you at all, bc all of us deserve real love. i said that bc i found out that my bestfriend of 2 years is talking shit behind my back, which is just so fucking nice.

ANYWAYS, i love y'all and thank u for being kind to me i hope i get to meet you mwah thats all love u bitches goodnight