bold - jordan clarkson

i still cant believe this mf is filipino man
-

its a saturday, so im at the club rn. i only go to clubs on saturdays because theres no way im drinking on a sunday and wake up the next day to go to work. too much for me. we decided to treat ourselves since we just received our pay check thats worth $7000. anika and the boss lowkey have a thing so i think thats why. i aint complaining tho. its good money.

"guess what bitch? me and y'all boss marcus broke up" anika says screaming, making jade, jada and i turn to her.

"seriously?" jada says between chuckles,
"yes, i caught him fucking this bitch right here" she says, putting an arm around jade. ohhhh shit.

"the fuck you mean" jade says between chuckles while trying to get anika's arm off of her.
the next thing i know was anika was swinging, and jade was on the ground. the crowd gathered around us, while me and jada tries to separate them.

"what the hell is going on here" a random guy says, walking between us. theres three of them though, and they all looked familiar. the guy in a denim outfit say turning to me, man i dont know?
"i dont want hear anything from you jade, i
and if i see you one more time, you bet im burying you alive, snake ass" and with that, anika left.

"damn jade why would you do that" i say to her, pushing her lightly.
"it wasnt my fault he did the first move"
"okay but you know they dating so why do it? didnt you graduate at fucking oxford damn" i mumble the last words turning to the bar, not expecting for her to hear.

"bitch you fake as hell, i actually thought you were on my side" jade says making me kiss my teeth.
"well im not, wanna do something about it?" i say standing up and eyeing her.

"okay okay relax" i hear the same voice say, and feel his hand pull my arm back.
"dont fucking touch me, this is none of your business" i mumble.
"i know but youre gonna be destroying a lot of stuff, and i know you dont want that" he says making me turn to him. i finally got to see who it was, its that jordan clarkson guy from utah jazz. thanks to basketball. i actually thought he was attractive on tv, but i didnt think he would be 5x more in person.

"you're a fucking slut too, wasnt i the first one who eyed him" jade says making me furrow my brows. now she's just saying bullshit.

"too bad" i say to her, pulling jordan's face to mine and pressing my lips on his. his hand surprisingly went to my waist, as he kisses back. i pull away and wipe my bottom lip,
"wow" i hear him mumble. jade looks pissed, she really think she can get what she want. not today pooh.

jada stayed with donovan and rudy, while me and jordan were having a conversation.
"will that get me in trouble?" he asks, drinking from his glass and i hum as a response
"am i in trouble?" he says leaning to my ear, the music was pretty loud so it is getting impossible to hear anything. i chuckled at him, knowing exactly what he's trying to say.
"im single, so no. youre good" i say to him smiling, and he nods smirking.
"that was pretty bold for you to do" he says making me smirk and turn to him.
"im like that" i say to him and he chuckles deeply.
"you should come to my games, i may introduce you to my family as my girl i dont know" he says making me laugh.
"that will take a lot of boldness jordan" i say completely turning to him, and he leans in to my ear.

"im bold like that"

-
y'all again this is bad why tf do i keep on writing 🤦🏼‍ anyways i hope y'all liked this oneee im going to sleep now tho my head is starting to hurt again fuck, thats all love u bitch goodnight mwah