hotel - josh christopher

"this is basically youre fucking fault" i say to keisha who was trying to order an uber. this bitch knew it was raining and she insisted to go to bronny's. and i dont even like him??

"okay well maybe if we stayed home then we wouldn't be stranded— if only your boyfriend's kind enough to let us stay" i say rolling my eyes, as she kiss her teeth.

"y/n dont give me that attitude i- fuck my phone died" she mumbles and i let out a sigh.

the rain stopped, so we decided to run to the nearest hotel room, barefoot because we are not fucking running in these balenciagas.

hotel
"i got hella racks in here do not touch" i told her and she chuckles. i paid for the room which was, $366. ngl, its not a pretty price for a single room.

"here's your room key" the guy at the front desk says, winking at me. i chuckle lightly, shaking my head and grab the keys on the counter.

we sit on the couch by the entrance and dry our feet. we put on our shoes and make our way to our room.

"how bout we get food first and then we'll go" keisha says,
"im cool with-" i was cut off by somebody stepping on my shoes. i look up to see two guys literally standing there, maybe they know what they did.

"shit those new?" the guy with the "gup" chain on say.
"mhm" i say to him, kissing my teeth and bending down to try and clean them up.
"why were y'all running?" keisha says loudly, making me tap her feet.
"we're s-" "nah its cool" i say to her, and facing the guys.
"so uhm- can i get your name?" the guy with the white tank top on says, licking his. lips.
"shut up reef- josh" the other guy say, putting his hand out, making me chuckle.
i take his hand, "y/n".

"sorry bout my friend, she hates.." i say leaning to his ear,
"guys" i finish, and he chuckles as i let go off his hand.

"so where y'all heading?" josh asks,
"eat." keisha says dryly, as i turn to her, looking at her sternly, telling her to cut the bullshit.

"we" "bitch lets go im hungry" she cuts me off by grabbing my wrist, pulling me with her.

"wait can i have your number?" josh says loudly, making me yank my wrist out of keisha's grip.
"stay here bitch" i say to her, while i make my way to josh.

"she's rude" the other guy says, making me look at him and nod in agreement.
"here you go" i give back josh's phone to him, while his lips formed into a small grin.

"lets talk later" i say to him winking,
"bet" he mumbles, as i lean towards him to kiss his cheek, but he turns his head making our lips attach.

"got em" i hear him mumble making me lick my lips and smile.
"i'll see you" i say to him and i make my way back to keisha,
"mhm" he mumbles with a smirk on his face, and i give him a small smile.

3rd person
"y'all are definitely fucking later" shareef says to josh, while they walk on their way back to their room.
"man shut up" he says, as he enters their room and take off his slides.

"but you see her? damn" josh says, as he sits up.
"you're crushing" shareef says chuckling.
"man im hooked, should i go after her?" josh says, making shareef look at him with a stank face.

"you're gonna look like a creep. plus her friend's a bitch" he says, and josh stands up.

"i heard yes" he says, as he puts his slides back on,
"wha-"
"sEE YOU LATER REEF"

-
when i said i'll be back, i mean it i'll be back tomorrow. i hope y'all liked this one, i'll be doing adam miller next bITCH BYE LOVR YOU MWAH