games - nicolas claxton

a request from K1YAAA
- this is a smut so bare with me -

🐿

kiya

"nicolas!" i called over to him. this bitch is always at my house doing some shit with my dog or with a bee. a fucking loser i swear. "NICOLAS!" second time, if he doesn't come. "NIC-" "y/n i'm right here why the fuck are you shouting" i see him sitting on the couch in front of me. "why don't you have a shirt on?" i say crossing my arms. "why? don't i live here too?" "and who said that?" i say walking closer to him,
"your mom asswipe" he says, throwing a banana peel at me. "i fucking hate you" i say, going back to making our breakfast. i had to get out of there, i was too intimated. mf was there looking like a whole meal. too bad we're bestfriends. just bestfriends. no, we haven't fucked. although sometimes i think of his, you know, game.

nicolas
the dick i would give this girl. y'all ever tell yourself your bestfriend is ugly even if they're not just so you won't fall for them. yeah, well i failed at that. cause this girl kiya is a fuckin dime piece. i don't know how she made friends with me. i don't really think about kiya like that, but when i do, it's always like i wanna see her pinned on the wall, or face down ass up with her hands handcuffed at the back. sometimes, i just wanna hear her scream my name. but it's wrong. or not. i honestly don't know.

"here you go nic "  she gave me the sandwich she made. "your friend activated already? tf got you hard" why was she looking? "why were-" "i didn't look, do you not know what a peripheral vision is?" she rolled her eyes. lord. "imma give you something you'd roll your eyes to" i say jokingly as i took a bite of her sandwich. "what?" "you heard me." i say, my eyes staying on the tv screen. this girl is really trying me.

kiya
what was that. "do you want to go out after this" he speaks up. "sure where we going?" "i don't know just out?" i nodded and went to finish breakfast.
-
"nic come up here real quick" i didn't know what to wear so i just threw on some bikini top and some lose jeans. "how do i look?" he just stared at me as he walks towards me. don't do that now please. i slap his shoulder cause he wasn't saying anything, "you look good" he says, as he grabs my hand and spins me around. "really good" he added. "okay? thank you you can go out now" i'm sweating. "hurry up though kiya" if i didn't have shame i would suck him off right there and then. the head i would give this man.
-
"that was tiring for you?" nicolas turns to me with his brows furrowed, i looked at him with furrowed brows too. "let's play a game" he said, taking off his shirt. "what game?" i shut him up before he responds. i need a bath.
-
"are we okay now?" he looked at me annoyed, making me chuckle. "what're we playing?" "dirty never have i ever" he says, moving his brows, i looked with an annoyed grin on my face. "you know how it works right?" "yes? where tf do you think i like, under a rock?" "okay kiya damn its a yes or no question."
-
"this the last question okay?" i nodded, as i stopped laughing. this mf just sucked his own toe and he looked dumb as fuck doing it. "never have i ever, had dirty thoughts about my bestfriend" what the fuck. "come again" i say as i swallowed my saliva, "never have i ever had dirty thoughts about my bestfriend" he says, with a small grin on his face. should i tell the truth? nah. should i? nah.

"well sometimes" he chuckles lightly. "tell me about it"  he leans forward, putting pressure on his right shoulder as he looks at me. "uhm.. well.." "cmon use your words kira" he says, moving closer to me. "i could see us doing the deed" "fucking" he interrupted. "w- yeah. like you eating me out and then doing more freaky stuff- okay next question" i couldn't handle that. shame washed all over my body.

"you know i always wondered how you would taste" he says, with his eyes staring at my own. "you turn me on. a lot" he says, as he closed the distance between us. i don't know where my boldness came from but i kissed back immediately and its like my hands got minds of their own, automatically making their way to nicolas' neck pulling him deeper. he pulls me up from the floor and puts me down on the couch as his hands made their way to my breasts. he left trails of kisses from my neck to one of my breast, and did his thing. i never knew i needed him this much, but right now, i need him badly.

"you been waiting for this huh?" he says as i felt his fingertips brushed my panties. "nic please" i say, as he keeps teasing me. "nicolas please" wtf is this mf doing. "what do you want me to do kira?" he says, as he looks up at me, leaning forward, with a tiny inch separating us. "i want you to fuck me."
-
"damn y/n" he grabs my hair as i was sucking him off. i spit on the tip and gave him the goods. i was giving him the tornado twister. i felt his dick twitch in my mouth, "fuck kira slow down" he says, but i didn't listen. his moans and grunts were the only things heard. "fuck" he groans, holding the "k". "cmere" he pulls me up to him, "ya nasty i didn't know you got it like that"  a smirk form on my lips as he closed the distance between us. tongue first. i sat on his lap, inserting his dick in my entrance. he was big. "oh my god" i moan, as i bounce up and down, while he sucks on one my nipples. "you're so beautiful" he says, as he moves my face down to kiss me. i've waited for the time for this happened. i'm a satisfied woman.
-
"my god nic im gonna cum" "hold it baby"  he says, as his thrust suddenly became sloppy. i was moaning mess, gripping hard on the edge of the couch. a few more thrust, and we both came. my legs were shaking, and we were panting like shit. nicolas sat next to me as i hear his heavy breathing, "you liked that?" he says with a grin on his face making me laugh, "yeah. yeah i did" i say to him, as he chuckles. "can i take you out for dinner tomorrow night? like a real one?" my panting stops, "yeah, sure" i say to him, and he smiles. he puts his arm around me, and pulled me close to him. this is everything i wanted, just me an him.

-
hey kiya! i hope you liked this one. if y'all wondering, why i put dashes in between, that just means im skipping some scenarios in my head that are too long, just so its straight to the point but also, still contains a story. i hope y'all liked this one! goodnight, i love y'all. take care of yourselves! <3