naughty list - mikey williams

mikey and i have been active on all our social medias. (mikey's tiktok account is dead. like dead. he's alive but he's dead) i found this one tiktok vid where this couple was taking a mirror pic and she whispered something dirty to her man. so im gonna try that on mikey tehee. mikey's not all about the nasty stuff, but when he gets to do what he needs to do, he's going all in.

"mikey baby come here real quick" i say from our room and he enters with just his shorts. already making me act up.

"why what's up?" he says giving me a peck on the lips, "let's take a mirror selfie" i say to him and he slumps his shoulders.

"that's it?" he says, and he pulls me sitting down on the bed infront of the mirror, and sitting me down on his lap. he grabs my phone with his right hand as he places his left under my bum. we took a few flicks, some of them were i faced the mirror and his hand was around my neck, and some were just normal and goofy.

i face him back and press my lips against him, he's taking a video at this point so i lean onto his ear,

"you know im not wearing panties today" i whisper to him almost impossible to hear on camera, he looks at me with a smirk on his face,

"if you wanted a couple fingers up your coochie you could've just said that" he says throwing me down and removing both of our shorts. let's just say it was real nasty.

dec. 20, 2020
"oh by the way, momma wants to see you" mikey says looking up at me for a few seconds,
"oh?" "mhm, she said its been a long time since y'all backstabbed me" he says making me laugh.
"so you should come later tonight" "oh for sure" i say to him and he sits up for a cuddle. why does everything feels like the first time with this man? i swear i thought was single yesterday.

7:45pm
"you've been busy with college y/n?" charisse asks, "yes actually"

"what are you majoring in (in/on idk)?" "criminology and criminal justice" i say to her as she smiles.

"not surprise at all, she's hella smart" i hear mikey says making me look at him, "i bet you can take all courses and still pass them" he says and i look down, "okay calm down" i say through gritted teeth and he chuckles.

we're halfway through the night and mikey's parents decided to go out, leaving me and mikey. marvin and his little sister were now sleeping.

"what you wanna do?" mikey asks looking down at me as i look up at him semi-seductively.
"you know what i wanna do" i say to him pulling him down, "you always on some freaky shit" he says chuckling as i shrug,

"you cant blame me"

dec. 24
im pretty sure mikey is getting fed up by what im showing him, but i cant help it. im just glad he has not nutted in me. yet? (eWAJDJSIBD WTF)

"hey, you look good and all, but dont do something that'll make me wanna tear up all that" mikey says starting the car. we're heading to bronny's house for a christmas party. i guess everybody's gonna be there.

"okay baby i wont" i say to him smiling and he rolls his eyes, driving to bronny's house. he knows me well enough, im sure he knows i can and will do anything.

we arrived at the house and of course, its packed :). they were a bunch of nba players and few mfs from tiktok, the ncbc team was there too, the sc team was there, basically everyone. like since when did lebron james' house became a whole club?

"i'll be with the guys, i'll see you later" i say and i nod, heading to the bar. there i see jodie woods who was looking so fucking beautiful as always ( guys cmon, this girl is mad fine y'all cant deny it).

"oh look who it is, the superstar's girlfriend" she says greeting me as i chuckle, embracing her.
"you look so good" i say as she kisses her teeth, "girl- duh" she says as we chuckle.

"but look at you though, is that what happens when dating mikey williams" she asks with a smirk on her face, "nahh, i've been fine" "i know that's right!!" she says loudly as we share laughs.

we drank a couple, and my head starts to hurt. i dont know if im drunk, or because of this loud ass music.

Real ass bitch, give a fuck 'bout a -
Big Birkin bag, hold five, six figures
Stripes on my ass so he call this pussy Tigger
Fuckin' on a scammin' ass, rich ass -

i started twerking and shit cause this is everybody's song. i was in a group with jodie and devenity and all these girls and all of them were hyping me up, some even joined in. mikey's gonna get real mad when he sees me like this, but who the fuck cares at this point we are having fun.

mikey
"ayo y'all know her" this white boy keith says, making us look down at the group of girls dancing. i tilt my head trying to analyze the girl in the middle.

"i dont but she for sure got skills, and that- whew" this bryce guy says.
"too bad thats mikey's girl" ziaire says making me place my drink and look back down again quickly. shit.

"oh my bad, i didnt know"
"oh well you lucky lucky" bryce says as i shrug with a smirk looking down at her doing her thing.

"what you're not gonna stop her?" amari asks as i look back at him,
"why would i? she's having fun" i say to them and they smirk. call this girl a raisin cause she raisin my dick-

"aight y'all, i gotta go i got practice tomorrow" i say to the guys dapping them uo and leaving. this girl-

y/n
"y'all im tired" i say between breaths, and i drink from my cup. okay im definitely not drunk, cause i see mikey clearly walking towards me. ah shit.

"wassup baby" mikey says, leaning for a kiss.
"nothing really" i lied and he nods.
"you wanna go home?" he says, as he brushes his hand up and down my back making me shiver.
"y-yeah yeah sure, im tired anyways" i say to him, as he looks down at me biting his bottom lips smiling. we said our goodbyes to bronny and his dad, thanking them for tonight.

"what did i tell you?" mikey says starting the car making me turn to him.
"what you mean?" i say,
"you know exactly what i mean" he says driving way over the speed limit.

"slow down we're gonna get chase down" i say to him as calm as possible,
"i dont fucking care i got money, cause i know you'll do this shit on purpose" he says. was it the way i was dancing?

we reached the house, and mikey carries me catching me off guard and throwing me on the bed. damn can you like chill.

"baby you've been spending way too long on santa's naughty list, so maybe i can teach you a few lessons"

--
my phone's bout to die but lmk what y'all think abt tHIS