koala - shareef o'neal

"wake up ma" shareef says nudging me, waking me up at 4 in the fucking morning.
"what the shit is wrong with you" i groan and just hear him chuckle while he was pulling me out of bed.
"we're going somewhere go and pack"
"motherfucker do you know this is the only time i actually went to sleep to rest and- wHERE ARE WE EVEN GOING?" i say completely frustrated, and he just sits there.
"sorry baby, but you can go sleep on the plane and on the way to the airport?" he says, as he shows a cheeky smile.
"where are we going?" i say blandly,
"its a surprise"

australia
"baby we're here" i hear shareef say, and feel his hands caress my cheek waking me up.
"good morning" i mumble as i brush my hands on my face.
"its night actually" he says chuckling, as i kiss my teeth.
"where are we?"
"australia" he says waking me up. for real bitch?
"you said you wanted to go so here we are" he says, grinning making me smile. im marrying this guy istg.
"man you didnt have to" i say as my voice lower down, pulling him for a kiss.

"i gotta keep my baby happy"

7:30am
shareef was knocked out. his hands literally went from my waist to a T. i woke up because of how the sun shined on me. i wrapped my braids into a bun and stand up off the bed.

"youre so beautiful" i mumble as i admire the country. australia really is beautiful.
"you are too" shareef mumbles wrapping his arms around my waist
i tilt my head to the side as he snuggles onto my neck leaving small kisses.

"mmm goodmorning" i say turning around, as i give him a peck on the lips.
"shit yo you are fine- damn and youre mine??" i say shaking my head and kissing my teeth making him chuckle.
"you ready for today?"
"we're going out?" i say as my eyes lit up as he bites his bottom lip.
"well if you want to stay home we can"
"no i would love to go out" i say and he smiles giving me another peck on the lips.
"bacon and eggs for breakfast?"

"nah, you for breakfast"

zoo
"i just noticed something" shareef says as he eats his food,
"what?"
"youre wearing biker shorts, an oversized tee, with the pair of obsidian air jordans." he pauses making me look up,
"and you still look good. its unfair" he finish making me chuckle.
"no it really is" he says as i continue to laugh as i eat my food.

"how many times have i told you youre beautiful" he says as i smile, while i wipe the sides of my mouth.
"many"

"well im saying it again. youre the most beautiful girl in this zoo. and in the world" he says sincerely, as i tilt my head and look at him.

"stop all these cheesy-ness and lets go look at animals"

2:25pm
"theres no way im going near that" shareef says making me laugh. we're literally standing by a giraffe, and he got scared for no reason.

"at least now you know something's taller than you" i say to him as he looked at me blankly.

"cmon reef just one photo"
"just one"
"yep" i say to him, as i give my phone to one of the zoo keepers.

"take as many as you can" i whisper to him and he nods.

"okay 1, 2" the guy starts to snap photos, but my ass didnt put my phone on silent.
"y/n i swear to g- oH" he was cut off by one of the giraffes bending down, making me laugh hysterically.
"its not funny"
"try feeding them sir, maybe they would like you" another zoo keeper says, between chuckles and handles shareef and i branches of idk.

"bitch u cute or whateva" i say to the giraffe who was constantly eating the branches.
"shareef go head its waiting for you" i say to him, as he was just standing there scared shitless