5 years later - dior johnson

bruh its fucking cold in this room im sniffing to d fucking max

-
"you sure you're staying here?" ashlyn asks as i look up at her. she's been talking about this reunion and obviously the whole school's coming.

"man i can never say no to you and i fucking hate it" i say as i changed into a random dress i picked and a pair of heels.

"

after you pretty mama" ashlyn says bowing, making me slap her slightly as she chuckles.

"we bout to turn the fuck up"

in these? impossible.

i didnt wanna go to this reunion because the whole school is there, meaning dior johnson is there too. dior and i used to date for 5 years. 5 years and because of his hoery, it ended. it sucked, but we decided to be friends instead than keeping bad blood between us. although he wanted to get back numerous times, i couldnt take another heartbreak from him.

at the mf club
"y/n!!!!!!!!" i hear somebody scream making me look around, and see josh christopher running to me with his arms wide.

we shared hugs as he spins me around,
"you look so good" he compliments as his lips formed into a cheesy smile.
"nah look at you" i say nudging him, as he shows off his outfit. josh never fails to impress me with his fits. the coldest in the game indeed.

"dior is over there" he says pointing to the bar, i look over to see him talking to a girl and im definitely not surprised.
"y'all good?" he asks and i nod as a response,
"of course why wouldnt we?" i say as i look over to him once more. at some point he looks over to my way, and his face lit up somehow.

i stayed with josh for a while until he went to dance floor and show off his whack ass dance moves. i inhaled deeply, and made my way to dior. here we go. 5 years later, what could happen?

"hey" i speak up, and he turns to me. he looked into my eyes, like the way he looked the first time we met.
"y/n hey- wassup" he says as i kissed him on the cheek as well as he did.
"how are you?" i say as i ask the bartender for a drink,
"im good, how bout you?" he says, fully turning to face me as i smile in my head.
"im fine" i say nodding as he nods as well.

we talked for a few hours, catch up with each other, and had a few laughs. not even gonna lie, i missed having these conversations with him. and maybe i missed him too.

"so you got a man?" he asks catching my attention making me put down my glass and chuckle lightly,
"nah, you? i bet you do" i say without hesitation, he chuckles as he shakes his head.
"now thats just cap" i say mumbling into my cup,
"no im fr, i havent talked to girls since" he says as i look at him,
"since what?"
"since our break up" he says with reassurance. at this point, i dont know if this is all true or no. there was complete silence when he starts to speak, but was interrupted when ashlyn came.

"y/n we- oh" she stops when she sees dior,
"dior johnson how are you?" she asks as they share hugs,
"im fine, you?"
"im great- we and y/n gotta goits almost midnight, nice meeting you again" she says as she walks ahead, mouthing she'll be outside.

"it was nice catching up with you" i say to him as his lips formed into a small grin,
"same with you" he says as we both stand up,
"well goodbye" i say as i smile at him,
"bye" he says as he licks his lips and he exhales.

i grab my stuff and walk away when i felt dior's hand on my wrist, sending shivers down my spine.
"do you still have the same number?" he asks, not letting go of my wrist. i nod as a response and he lets go.
"okay good, drive safely" he says and i smile at him.

at the car

New Message : unknown number
hey, i know you deleted my number 5 years ago but i just wanted to say that i missed you. i really did. can i maybe take you out for dinner tomorrow? i understand if you dont want to. but a bit more catching up wont hurt right? let me know y/n, goodnight :)

"who's that?" ashlyn asks, while the smile on my face stayed.
"dad" i simply say to her as she back up the car.

y/n
yeah sure
pick me up at mines, same address at 8 :)
see you x

dior
damn you're fast
see you beautiful 😉

-
HI LADIES I HOPE Y'ALL LIKED THIS ONE,, i'll be doing jaden springer and skyy clark (fr) tomorrow thats all love you mwah