ps5 - caleb love

"what you want for christmas?" i say looking up from my plate, to caleb.

"im thinking of getting the new ps5, as a gift for myself, but that shits so expensive. my other consoles are still good though so its not that big of a deal" he says as i tilt my head,

"why?" "i dont know, everyone's probably getting it so. and it might run out as soon as it comes out" he says as i nod at him.

"what about you?" he asks, making me look back up again, "i dont know, i kinda just wanna spend time with you" i say to him and he chuckles.

"cmon y/n, im being serious what you want for christmas" he says with a grin on his face as we look at each other.

"i think sneakers, and more sneakers- and more sneakers" i say making him chuckle,

"or the new iphone- but that shits so expensive for no reason" i say to him and he nods chuckling.

we decided that we should have a relaxation day today because caleb has been training non stop and i have been focusing on college, non stop. little does he know, i pre ordered him the ps5 yesterday, and i think its suppose to come anytime this week. i just have to time when he's not home.

"wow" i mumble chuckling catching caleb's attention,
"what's up?" he says, as i let him see his retweet,

caleb love retweeted
a relationship should be 50/50. i eat you out, you buy me the ps5 😃

he chuckles deeply as he plays with my hair, "what he's stating facts" he says as i snort.

"which one the firt sentence?" "psh no, the whole tweet" he says as i look up at him, we look at each other for a brief moment and we break out laughing.

"you know what? maybe a bit of coochie wouldnt hurt" he says as i feel his hands going into my shorts, making my breath hitch. let's just say he went crazy.

dec 24 (lol)
caleb's ps5 came 2 days ago. he almost caught me but i managed to make an excuse. i told him it was a piece of the dog house im trynna build, and we dont even have a dog. i have no idea how he believed that, maybe he was just tired.

our friends and family are gathered together for this christmas eve. this is the first time im seeing caleb's parents, so im kinda nervous.

"hey ma!" caleb shouts making me tug on his shirt, "what the fuck caleb"'

"baby relax- what's up ma" he says walking to his parents, who were staring at me while they share hugs.

"who is she? she's gorgeous" her mom says, making me smile internally.
"this my world, y/n" he says as i look up at him and he winks, while her mother pulls me into a hug. she smells so good.

"you're the one who's he's always on facetime with huh" she says, "i think- yeah" i say between chuckles. we talked for few minutes when it was finally time for the gift opening.

everybody gathered around while my sister prepared for the names to be placed in a bowl. so like a person will choose from the bowl and he/she's gonna describe the person he/she bought a gift for. after that person received his/her gift, he/she would be the next one to describe the person he/she bought a gift for, i think y'all get it. 

15 minutes later
"okay y/n" my mom says as i stand up and head to the middle grabbing my gift from my step-sister and for caleb.

"who's the lucky person?" she asks as i look at caleb then everyone.

"well im actually the lucky one. he's everything to me, like he's been there for me when times are rough. when my parents had to leave he came to me in what seemed like 5 minutes. this gift is only one way to show how much i love this person, so uhm-" i look at caleb who was getting shy and shit making me chuckle,

"merry christmas baby" i say as he stands up kissing me on the lips.
"thank you" he whispers as he lets go of me and i go back to my seat.

"aight soo, this gift is for a very very very special person. you know every moment with her is just, worth it. i feel like we've know each other in the past life cause she knows me so well"

"ayo somebody get this corny mf outta here" his cousin yells making all of us chuckle.

"she's been with me even before i went to north carolina, she made me love and appreciate myself more, i dont know- y'all wont catch me talking about a woman like this again i swear. but she's everything to me and i could never ask for more" caleb finish as i stare at him in awe. he must've love his mom so much, i aint complaining. i love it when he talks about his mother.

"so uhm, y/n?" HUH?
"but-" "oh i put two of your name in here cause caleb wants to give you a gift" my sister cuts me off as i look back at caleb.

"merry christmas baby" he says as i stand up pressing my lips on his as everyone cheered.

"okay, y'all can stop now, dont have to do the kissing twice !! most of us are single here thanks !!"

2:16am
me and caleb just finished cleaning up when everybody headed home. good thing both of us are not that lazy. we're currently on bed with our gifts on the corner of the room.

"you wanna open the gifts?" caleb asks as he looks down at me and i look up at him nodding.
"okay then" he deeply mumbles as he stands up, getting our boxes of presents.

we got a couple of new pair of sneakers, jewelry, and a few designer stuff.

"you open yours first" i say to caleb, referring to my gift for him, "no, you" he says cheesing putting his face on his knees making the both of us laugh,

i finally give in as i unwrap two boxes from him,
"caleb-" "what? you said you cant buy it so i bought it for you" he says as i look at the new iphone im talking about.  i give him a peck on the lips as i mumble a thank you.

it is now caleb's turn to unwrap his gift, he takes a peek and he looks at me cheesing,
"what" "you didnt" he says with a smile on his face making me smile as well,

"i know you didnt just" he says pulling the ps5 out. "shit" he mumbles as he pulls me close to him kissing me hard on the lips.

"thank you" he mumbles on my lips, as he pulls me onto his lap. he pulls away caressing my face as he looks deeply into my eyes.

"seriously though, thank you. not just for that, but being my second home. yeah everytime im with you it feels like home-" "nah save that shit for later, do me like how would you do that ps5" i say to him and his eyes widen with a smirk on his lapsm he turns around throwing me on the bed as small chuckles left my mouth while he takes off his clothes,

"baby call me trey songz cause im about to diveee inn"

--
hELLO, we dont have classes for like a week cause of the typhoon's aftermath. its really really bad. but i hope y'all liked this one, im doing another one i think tehhrhdje bye stay safe mwah