no doubt - caleb love

ladies, jalen green is off limits :)

also sorry for not updating yesterday forgive me pls thank you :')

~

"wassup baby" caleb said deeply, as he walked towards me licking his lips, making me roll my eyes and let out a sigh.

"youre still in the friendzone caleb cut it" i told him as his bestfriend of all time camron kissed his teeth.

"give him a chance y/n. this mf's been courting you for a whole ass year, and he dont even court!" he said making me chuckle. its true though. caleb confessed he liked me but i didnt really take it seriously. he said that he was serious, but im really not ready for anything atm. caleb's cute and all, but eh.

"well sorry, im not trynna be in anything rn." i told them as camron slam his palm on the table making me jump and look at him with furrowed brows, as caleb just laughed. i cant believe he's tolerating this uNacCepTabLe behavior.

after school
the class ended with mr. miller doing a tiktok dance. everybody joined him even caleb's goofy ass.

"dont think i didnt see you eyeing caleb" sabrina said making me scoff,
"and you werent?" i said as she went full on silent. exactly what i thought bitch.

"y/n you ready to go?" caleb asked as he fixes his bag,
"to where?"
"im taking you home" he said like its something he normally does. he never takes me home, sooo

"youre taking me home?" i asked once agin as he slumped his shoulders,
"yes. do i have to say it again? yes. im taking you home" he said smiling, rolling his eyes after, making me chuckle.

"finally" i heard him say making me turn to him,
"i finally made you laugh" he said with a cheeky smile making me smile as well. its crazy how he never gave up on me. he has been buying me things, helping me with things for the past year. and then it clicks, he really does love me.

"actually do you want to eat first?" he asked as he opened the exit door,
"yeah sure" i told him with a smile as he gave me the most beautiful smile i have ever seen.

McDonalds (good shit)
"you stay here" he said as i nodded. he went over to the counter and ordered. i stared at him in awe, maybe i should give him a chance.

few minutes later he came back to our seat,
"oh my god" i heard him making me look up from my phone,
"what?" i asked and he showed me the tiktok of mr. willer and him. it had 24k likes as well. i took the phone out of his hand as i kept on watching it.

caleb
she looked beautiful in every angle. her smile is contagious. she looked just like an angel, and was God's favorite. she looked back up and gave me back my phone, still smiling. my heartbeat's beating hella fast rn. and it never happened before.

y/n
"youre so beautiful" i looked up to see caleb looking at me with a small smile on his face. his hand went and tuck a curl behind my ear as his finger brushed on my cheek. im trying hard not to smile but failing at the same time. we made eye contact for a brief moment when our
orders came.

"y'all cute" the waiter said, making caleb and i chuckle,
"no we're not dating no" i told him and looked at caleb with a grin on his face and looked back up at the waiter,

"oh sucks for you man, you got yourself a dime piece" he said making me smile while caleb kissed his teeth,
"i know bro. but im trying to win her" he said making me look at him once again and gave me a wink.
"goodluck" he said dapping caleb but he whispered to me,
"if you dont want him, i do. so go for it boo" he said, making my eyes wide. oh my god.
"aight enjoy" he said standing up straight and leaving. i ate my food trying hard not to laugh, and caleb noticed.

"whats up with you?" he asked chuckling and i couldnt take it any more. i was laughing uncontrollably as caleb looked at me weirdly. i was laughing for a good 3 minutes and my laughter started to die down.

"sorry i remembered sum" i managed to say without breaking out into laughter.

otw home
"aight, i'll see you tomorrow" he said as he fixed the stuff in his car and i let out a sigh,
"caleb?" i spoke up as he hummed as a response,
"thank you" i told him as he gave me a smile,
"its nothing, you know i'd do anything for you" he said winking and chuckling after.
"no caleb fr, thank you for everything you've done for the past year. i have no idea what it feels like to be loved and you did exactly that. you loved me even though you've seen me at my worst. and i appreciated that. so much" i told him as i bobbed my head and he puts my hand in his,
"y/n you know i'll be there with you, with no doubt. you deserve to be loved, you deserve to be taken care of, you deserve everything. im willing to risk everything for you. but if you still dont want me, i'll wait until you realize im always gonna be there for you no matter what" he said as my eyes started to water.
"no dont cry please" "my heart" he said putting his hand over his chest making me chuckle.

"go on, i bet your parents' are waiting for you" he said as he lets go of my hand.

"you know what?"
"what" he said putting his seatbelt on,
"i think i wanna give this a shot" i told him as he looked at me surprised. he lets go of his seatbelt and his face lightened up.

"yo fr?!" he said as he cupped my face making me laugh and nod as a response. he pulled me into a tight hug as he was still chuckling.

he pulled back and his eyes were looking into mine with a small smile on his face,
"can i kiss you?" he asked. i just smiled at him and pressed my lips onto his as i felt him smile within the kiss. i pulled back, only for him to pull me back in making me slightly chuckle. 

we both pulled away and he placed his forehead on mine,
"i promise to make you feel loved all the time. every day, every night, every hour, every minute, every second-" he rambled making me look down as i bit my lip smiling.

"you have done enough, its my turn now" i told him as his eyes lit up,
"i love you y/n"

~
of course you said i love you back i just didnt put it in,, i hope y'all liked this one bECAUSE THIS IS LONG AS FUCK. also yes, i really do think jalen mf green has a girl so yay for him. i honestly hoped jalen bought extra money with him when they went out cuz shii-- but i hope y'all enjoyed this one tell me if i did good because i think i did ;) no jk bye love you mwah

psa : i wanted to let my african-american readers to know that y'all matter. y'all matter every day, every night, every hour, every minute and every second. i can see the injustice happening in your country and it breaks me, it makes me angry, it makes me sad. y'all are the strongest people i know, so please take care of yourselves. take care of your health, mental and physical. you will always have my respect and love because YOU. MATTER. i love you.