(extra) protective - alyn breed

i don't know what to name this one, i'll go back to it when i finally came up with a title.

--
"goodmorning baby" i hear alyn say, as i flutter my eyes open. my lips forming into a smile already. "goodmorning" i say as i take his dreads off of his face getting a much better view. "fine ass" i mumble and hearing him chuckle. he pulls me closer to him as he draw circles on my back.

"what you wanna do today?" i mumble into his chest, hearing his heartbeat. "i'm not really sure i mean we can stay home and play the game, or we can go out if you want" he says and kisses my forehead. butterflies.

"let's go out" i say as we looked at each other, "to where?" "we can go shopping, grab something to eat, take pictures, watch street ballers" he likes watching them street ballers. "yeah?" "yeah" i say between chuckles, as he leans down pecking my lips. "c'mon let's get dressed"

i decided to wear a mini skirt, a cropped turtleneck, a cropped jacket and a pair of air force 1s and alyn was wearing dad jeans, a checkered flannel that matches mine, with the hoodie underneath. (YOU CAN IMAGINE IT RIGHT) and a pair of air force 1s also.

"damn baby you look good" he says with a grin on his face twirling me around. "nah but look at you, we're just going out shopping" i say with a smile, as i straighten out his flannel. he had on chains too, okay alyn.

"we are such a good couple bro" he says making me laugh.

mall
as i enter the mall, i can already feel eyes on us. mainly on me. i feel so uncomfortable.

"alyn why are they staring at me?" i say holding his hand, as he brush his thumb across mine. "because you're too beautiful" he says, smiling down at me. i mean, he does too but like, why yk. suddenly a girl came up to me, "hi" she says pulling on my skirt, "hey angel, what can i do for you?" "my sister wants to know where you got your mask" she says and i started chuckling. "i made it" "hey, she made it!" she screams in her little voice. very cute. i saw her making her little sister come to her,
"d'you want it? i can make you some" i say to her and she nervously chuckle, "no no it's fine" "no i insist, just give me your address and i can make some for the both of you" i say to her and i watch her face light up we exchanged numbers and said our goodbyes, the little girl sending me flying kisses.

"how are you so good with them? i fucking hate kids" alyn says, making me chuckle.
"i don't know maybe because i have two 2y.o cousins" "oh yeahh" he says as i kiss my teeth. "wait so you don't want kids?" i say to him, as he looked back at me twice, "what?"

"you said you hate kids" "i mean yeah, but our kids would be an exception" he says winking with a smirk on his face. he always know what to say. we went over to the essentials section.

"hey" a guy says, coming up to us. he was tall, darkskin, he got waves and all that. his fit is nice tho ngl. "hey d'you need help?" i say to him nicely. "na- yeah actually yeah. is there anyway i could get your number? he say feeling up on my arm, as i nudge alyn.

"oh no, sorry man"alyn says. "bro who are you anyways im not talking to you" "oh my bad, im a 6'3 shooting guard at IMG Academy averaging 16 points, 3.5 assists, 4.5 rebounds and 1.5 steals per game. i also have a very beautiful girlfriend who will not give her number to a bum ass mf like you. so leave. respectfully" he says smiling, looking at the man eye to eye, who was completely silent. and left.

"thank me for not fucking you up" he says, as i laugh. "what the fuck was that" i say to him between laugh as he joins in. "what he asked who i was so i said all of that" he says between chuckles as i gather myself up.

"you said all of that but your fucking name" i say holding in my laugh, but failing.

"oh yeah" he says, as we walk over to the counter. "look its him again" he says pointing at the guy who was looking our way.

"what you're gonna tell him who you played against too?" i say, as i push the cart to the line. "yeah i mean, there's nothing wrong with a bit of flexing" of course. "i also have two closet of sneakers so if you want i could give him some. you know i love me some charity work."

"oh my god alyn"

we went home after that, although he still talked to the guy. probably asking for a 1v1.

"i mean he was so full of himself so i challenged him to a 5v5" he says as i lay on his lap and he plays with my hair. i knew it.

"my god alyn" i say as i rub my head, and he chuckles. "thank you though for sticking up for me" i say to him smiling, looking up at him. "i got your back all the time" he says and he leaned in giving me a peck.

"i love you baby" he says as i smile, pulling him in for another. "thanks"

"no i love you back? okay i see how it is"

-
lol i didnt know how to end this one 💀 i hope y'all liked it, i'll be going back to doing the first couple hoopers like j green, shaqir, josh, noah, dior, sharife, you know who. okay thats all goodnight love you mwah