halftime stunt - ben simmons

"you coming to the game on thursday?" ben asks as we eat the french toasts he made.
"sorry baby, cant talk rn this shit slaps" i say to him and he chuckles as he mumbles an "okay".

i finished my breakfast and i look up to see ben grinning at me.
"what?"
"youre so beautiful" he says smiling, and i shake my head chuckling. i swear to god this man really knows how to wake the butterflies in my stomach.
"so will you be coming? cause i'll reserve a seat for you rn" he says shifting on his chair.
"of course i will, i'm always at your games so why even ask" i say, chuckling after and he shrugs.
"who's it against?" i ask and he looks up.
"milwaukee" he says and i nod while playing with crumbs on my plate. (WITH THE FORK)
"you and kendall good?" i say, looking up from my plate.
"yeah, why?" he says leaning on the table.
"nothing, will she be there?" i say, leaning back with a grin. i domt even know why i asked him about his ex. but i did.

"i dont know baby, but you will be there and thats the only thing that matters"

Thursday
"wassup y/n" joel says and we shared hugs. the arena was stacked, obviously. i got asked a lot when we entered the arena, maybe because we havent made our relationship public yet. but here we are now. and the world knows. 

"goodluck baby" i say to ben as i give him a peck, and he smiles. he left and the game started.

halftime
i look up at the screen to see, the one and only. kendall mudafucking jenner. god she's so beautiful.

"you enjoying the game?" i hear ben ask, making me look down from the screen. i nodded as a response and i see him looking up as soon as i turn my head to the court.
"oh my god" i hear him mumble, making me turn to him.
"what's up?" i say and he just looks at me shaking his head, grinning.
"you on some weird shit" i mumble chuckling and he laughs. i look up once again, expecting to see her, but saw ben and i instead. i tried to wave at the camera but i was caught off guard when ben turned my face to him pressing his lips to mine. the crowd was crazy, and all i can hear was claps and cheers. he pulls away with a smirk on his face, and stands up.

"i'll be right back, i love you" he says and he goes back to the court.
"i dont think ben's gonna lose even if we lose in this game" i hear somebody say, making me turn around to see mike.
"why do you say that?" i ask him, and i turn my attention to the game.
"i mean he got you, so technicall he already won" mike says making me smile.
"for fuck sake mike can you shut up" i say, trying to act annoyed but failing, making mike laugh.

butterflies bro. butterflies.

after game
well philadelphia won. the score being 121-109. milwaukee is unquestionably good dont get me wrong.

"congrats" i say standing up and giving ben a peck on the lips.
"you know i had to show out" he says making me chuckle.
"for me orrr" i say leaning back, and he kisses his teeth.
"dont fuckin- you know i only play for my family and you" he says in a reassuring voice making me nod.

car
"what was that you did?" i say speaking up as he starts the car.
"hmm?"
"why did you do what you did during halftime?" i say turning to him, and see him grinning at me.

"you know i had to show the world you're mine"

-.

BRO THE ENDING IS SO BAAAD but anyways   saweetie is my fucking baby mama i swear on everything, but i hope y'all liked this one thehhehehe

thats literally it goodnight bith mwah love uuuuu