difference - zach pina

he's from georgia state btw just incase y'all didnt know
-
"im done with you" i say to my, now ex boyfriend ahmier, who i caught a chick with on our bed.
"you cant leave me" he says between a chuckle, making me look at him with disgust.
"you brought a chick in our home, and fucked on our bed. give me one reason to not leave you" i say to him, crossing my arms. he pulls out money from his bag, making me scoff as a tears fall from my eyes.

i took my wallet, and grab all the credit cards i have. i grab 2 of my birkin bags, loaded with money i get from working my ass off. i placed them on the table, as i stare at him. and he stare at my shit with his mouth slightly agape.

"give me one more reason, because this shit-" i say pointing at all my rIcHes.
"-aint one. i can make money with or without your help." i say to him, as he inhaled.

"leave, ahmier" i say looking at him sternly. im way too good for this guy. and he knows it.
"y/n-" "leave!" i say, throwing him my wallet i was holding. and with that, im left alone.

i gather all my stuff while tears were continuously streaming down my face. 3 years gone, just like that.

"hey, can you come over i need company" i say to amira on the phone between sniffles,
"sorry boo, i cant im in a middle of a meeting right now" she says, and i nod.
"shit sorry, i'll call you back later" she says and i hear her mumble an "okay"
"are you okay y/n?" she asks, and i sniffle.
"no, but i will" i say to her,
"are you sure? call me back okay? im really really sorry"
"noo its fine" i say to her and we say our goodbyes. a few minutes later, i got a facetime call from xandria,

"y/n- what the fuck are you okay what happened?" she says and as i stuff my nose.
"me and ahmier broke up" i say to her, and i hear her scoff.
"say that again please"
"me and ahmier. we're over" i say to her, and i see her rubbing her forehead.
"you want me to come over? im free today" she says and i let out a fake chuckle, shaking my head.
"no its fine, you're probably tired from your photoshoots"
"no its okay, i'll be there in 10" she says,
"xandria i swear i will be okay, i just need space to think. and cry. thats all" i say to her and she sighs.
"i love you boo, i knew he was on some weird shit. that mf doesnt deserve you at all" she says, and i nod as i mumble "i know" multiple times. we say our goodbyes and we both hung up.

great.

zach
"aye zach you playing 5v5?" corey says holding a basketball, i just got a text from xandria making me confuse.

xandria 🙄

aye ugly, go to y/n's rq

i'll be there

oh wow ur fast

"coach! i cant play, emergency" i say to him, as i grab my bag. im suppose to be training today, but y/n needed company. so you know i had to prioritize her first.

y/n 💓

hey, im outside

i hear the door knob turn making me look up to see her eyes red as hell. she looks at me for a while and breaks down crying. well shit.

y/n
"what happened" zach says, as i sniffle.
"i caught him with a chick" i say, as i stuff my nose.
"on our bed" i finish and hear him kiss his teeth.
"i knew it" i hear him mumble making me look at him,
"i knew it from the jump, he's bad. i should've told you huh" he says turning to me.
"if you did i'd still choose him.bitch i loved that guy and he really did just-" i say, inhaling. trying so hard to not break down.
"c'mere" zach says tapping the seat next to him, as i sit down beside him with no hesitation. he wraps his arm around while rubbing his hand up and down my upper arm.
"sorry, you had to go through all of that. you know what they say, you deserve better. in your case, you deserve the best. i cant imagine you going through shit like this over some lame ass mf" he says, and i chuckle lightly.

"no im serious, you are a beautiful human being. you dont deserve to cry over someone who's highest grade is 78" he says, making me smile. i mean he is right?

"sorry you had to see me like this" i say to him pulling away from him,
"you still beautiful" he says grinning at me making me hit him with the pillow, and we share chuckles.

"why did you come here instead of attending practice? you know i can handle myself" i say to him, and he can tell that im lying. i know i cant handle this shit alone.

he kisses his teeth and he wraps his arm around me, making me lie down on his lap.

"learn the difference , some will talk to you in their free time, and some will free their time to talk to you" he says making me turn to him, to see him already looking down at me.

"and thats exactly what i did- i'd rather be here with you"

-
the last part was somehow unimaginable. but i hope y'all liked this one. this one was long for some reason, butttt ykw

nahmier robinson fine as hell,, meezy2fast more like meezy2fine bitch

im deadass crying (i mean he's fine to me idk bout y'all) goodnight bitches love y'all mwah