dont miss - ja morant

"front seat?" i say turning to jalen and he shrugs smirking. jalen bought us tickets to the memphis and spurs game. he told me ja invited him since they're very good friends.

"wassup jalen" i hear somebody say making me look up, to see jamel dapping up jalen.
"this your girl?" he says looking down at me, making me snort.
"no" jalen and i say in unison, as we give each other a stank face.
"thats y/n, she said she wanted to see you" i hear jalen say and jamel chuckle, making me kick jalen by the knee.
"whatever he's saying, its bullshit" i say to ja, who's looking down at me.
"nah its cool, you fine tho" he says, making me look at him blankly, and see jalen cover his mouth from the corner of my eyes.
"i'll catch up with y'all later" he says, giving jalen a hug and going back to the court. i was silence for a few minutes, thinking about what he just said. its just a compliment, but i didnt know that when compliments come from superstars, shit hits different.

"ja morant just called you fine" jalen mumbles,
"i fucking know shut up" i say to him and he chuckles. the game was about to start bc the players were changing to jerseys for the introduction.

anyways, ja morant thought i was fine.

skip after game
the memphis won to spurs, 134-121. jalen was really loud during the game, standing clapping, jumping, shouting, mf wanted to be a cheerleader. jamel walks towards us, me and jalen congratulating him.
"so uhm, you want to go out and eat?" he says, looking at me. before i get to respond, jalen speaks up;
"yeah, your treat?" he says grinning, making me chuckle and jamel looks at him.
"i wasnt talking to you, i was talking to her" he says making me look up at jamel.
"wha-" "you down to go out with me?" he says turning to me once again,
"yeah well you seem nice, so sure" i reply chucklind and i hear jalen sigh. i turn to him to see him looking confuse and surprise at the same time.
"did- did you just ask my bestfriend out? im front of me?" he says, tilting his head while i just stand there laughing. jamel hums as a response and i look at jalen.
"wow" he mumbles making me and jamel chuckle.

"i told you man, when i shoot my shot, i dont miss"

-
hi ladies, i honestly think this is bad than my grades in math, and also felt weird because this guy has a girlfriend and a child i dONT KNOW why i felt wrong writing this, but i hope y'all liked it somehow ??

also thank you for 101k reads bitch celebrate with me !!! i actually do think my imagines are flopping but idrc at this point. THATS ALL I LOVE YOU BITCH GOODNIGHT MWAH