lil baby - amari bailey

"hurry up kayla istg youre so slow" i groan as i watch kayla wear her shoes.
"calm tf down why are you such in a hurry anyways" she says as i make my out of the room,
"traffic bitch ass" i scream and hear her walking fast behind me.

brandon's
"y'all late" brandon greets as we shared hugs.
"stfu at least we came" i say as i hug nikki as well as kayla did, while brandon kiss his teeth.

i turn around to see ziaire, bronny, zaire, harold and few unfamiliar places. i turn to the right because i saw a light passed my eye, and saw a guy with an earring. he was tall, and light skinned.

"who's that?" i ask nikki as i point to his way,
"thats amari" she says as my eyes stay on him.
"what brandon didnt tell you about him?" i shake my head and hear her kiss her teeth. my eyes stayed on him, when he turns making me look away.

"what?" i hear nikki says as i sip my drink,
"you like him?" she asks making me look up at her,
"excuse me?" i heard a voice say, making me turn to the right. only to be greeted by the guy.

"i'll be with brandon" nikki says leaving me with amari, and she winks as she walks away. nice.

"amari" he says, putting his hand out. i shake his hand while his eyes look into mine as his lips formed into a smile.
"y/n"

~
amari and i talked for a while. somehow, i felt the most comfortable with him.
"lil baby or polo g?" i ask making him kiss his teeth and my lips formed into a smile.
"do i really have to choose" he says, making me shrug as a response.
"i'll go with polo g. he's the fucking goat" he says making me nod. "but lil baby hasn't missed though. lets get that right" he says, on cue, the intro of close friends started playing.

"speaking of goats" i mumble, turning to amari as he smiles.
"isn't this a break up song"
"who fucking cares what this is this song's cold"

June 27, 2026
"and then we started dating after that night" amari says, as our 2 yo twins clap.
"all i know is that momma's a big fan of lil baby" he says turning to me, as i roll my eyes at him and smile.
"when you grow up, ask your partners abt their music taste cause thats important"

"i'll never date somebody who listens to tekashi"

-
hi ladies i'll put up two imagines tomorrow i swear on everything,, this one's highkey trash but i hope y'all still liked it. i'll do scotty pippen and caleb tomorrow i love you bitch