viagra - mikey williams

"never thought i'd do this but here it goes" i said into my camera as i put the pill in his drink. i thought that i would do a viagra prank on mikey mf williams before his mf practice. this boy can handle anything but i dont think he can handle this one.

"hide there pretty dont show yourself or we're busted real quick" i told the camera like a crackhead and leaving our room to make his drink, good thing he's at the bathroom. i head back to our room to see him with a white tee and just sweatpants. "i thought you have practice?" i looked at him as i gave him his drink, and he chugged that shit as soon as he has it.

"i do baby can you get me another one of these? what'd you put in here?" oh fuck what am i suppose to fucking say.

"uhm sugar" i managed to blurt out as he licked his lips. "thats good" he said with a grin as he hands me back his cup.

i went back to the room to give him his drink but then i saw him laying in the bed. "here you go" i placed his drink on the desk and he sat up straight. "aren't you late?" i asked as i sat down beside him with my laptop and do finished homework. "nah coach re scheduled last minute. i'll be there by 9:30" he said as he starts to place kisses on my neck. oh its on bitch.

"its 9:08 why wont you get ready?" i asked as he continued to pepper kisses on my neck and then up my jaw, "mikey im not trynna do all that rn i have to finish this today" i told him as i shuffled away from his grip. "didnt you already finish that?" he asked looking down at my laptop, "yeah but mr polen have me fucked up and wanted me to revise this" i told him as he starts to lift my shirt.

"mikey i done told you im not doing none of that" i said with chuckles coming out of my mouth. "lets just do it like this then" he mumbled as he went behind and grinded as his hands roamed my body. this boy gon make me act up in no time.

"cmon baby just a quickie" he whispered sending shivers down my spine. should i just end the video and just go for it cause shit mikey's lowkey getting me in the mood.

i stood up and looked at him sighing, "youre so difficult" i told him sternly as he just licked his bottom lip, "and so are you baby cmon" he said as he grabbed me by the waist and pulled me closer to him, and his hands went down to my ass, squeezing them a bit. he pulled me onto his lap and pressed his lips onto mine and started to undress himself. his hands roamed around my body making me grind on him slowly.

he looked up at me biting his bottom lip as i looked down at him with a grin, and he pressed his lips onto mine once again but more passionate. my hands went to cup his cheeks deepening the kiss making him smile within.

shit. the video.

~
hi bitches sorry i didnt make an imagine yesterday but hello i still made one?? i hope y'all liked this one tehee,, let me know which one y'all would like me to write an imagine about after josh;
♪ jalen green
♬ jalen suggs
♬ lamelo ball
♪ jaden springer

cHOOSE OKAY AND MAKE SURE TO VOTE THANK YOU LOVE YOU MWAH

ps. i hope y'all are staying safe and are washing your hands cause we are not trying to lose more beautiful people this year okAY, OKAY BITCH.