first kiss - kevin porter jr

y'all let me know if you want tuo see first kiss stories with ball players on here, its absolutely okay if its not that interesting to you tehee thank you

--
"baby?"  i say to kevin as i play with his hair and he hums as a response.
"are you feeling okay now?" i say to him as we both look at each other. "well, i am now" he says smiling at me, and i give him a grin.

"no seriously are you feeling any better?" i say and he sighs, "not really actually. you know with the arrest last week, im glad i was released. im not sure if cleveland wants me still" he says as he wraps his arms around me, tightly. "im pretty sure that wont do anything to your career, and even if it does, you just need to learn from it" i say to him smiling, as he nods.

"im just glad you're here" he mumbles, as he wraps his arms around me, tighter.

"d'you wanna go out?" "i mean.." he says as he pulls away, "i got you, everything's gonna be fine" i say to him as i pull him up, to the shower.

"okay then"

--
"what you wanna do?" i say looking up at him, as we hold hands. "the things we always do" he says smirking, dragging me as he run. we always talk to people walking by us. we weren't playing with them, it's just because kevin likes socializing. stupid excuse ever. i could never just run up to somebody i dont know, and make a whole conversation.

"kevin porter jr?" a guy says behind us, cutting the conversation between a teenager and kevin. "wassup man" he says dapping up the guy now infront of him, as the guys just stands there.

"shit i thought you were dead" he says, "HUH?" kevin and i say in unison, "who said that?" i ask the guy, walking towards him.

"the media" he says, stuttering. the media always say fucked up things.
"well the media is wrong, i just sucked his dick an hour ago. so he isnt dead, dont believe any of the shit they say. thank you" i say to him as he looks at me with a terrified look on his face. "o-okay, y-you're welcome?" he says, as we turn around ready to walk to the other side.

"wait!" he says, making us turn around, "c-can i h-have a p-p-p-photo with k-kevin?" he asks, looking at me. so why is he scared :) "yeah go ahead" i say to him, smiling. they took a photo and the guy blasts off.

"why you gotta do all of that?" "why? im your girlfriend, i had to do that" i say to him, as he chuckles. "baby the guy looks so scared" he says between chuckles making me turn to him, "is he really that scared, i was being calm" i say to him as he laughs harder, "calm where?"

"but lowkey tho, that was hot" he says, making me turn to him. "i should piss you off more if that's what im gonna be seeing" he says and i can hear the smirk im his voice, making me roll my eyes. this guy always has something to say about my actions smh.

we head to different clothing stores, and bought a few designer products, just because kevin wanted to. we saw this photobooth in an arcade, i mean why not?

"baby you know i look bad in photobooths" he says as i drag him in, "no you look beautiful in everything" i say to him as we sits down, paying the guy at the back. we only have 4 shots to do.

"lets just hug" i say to him, "for starters" i add mumbling. we press our faces together as we cheesily smile. thats one photo.

i grabbed his face kissing him on the cheek for the second photo, making him look at me. "what?" i say smiling, he just shakes his head smiling.

he pulls me into his lap for the third photo, as we stick our tongue out. "this is fun" i hear him say, "right?" i say between chuckles. "alright last shot" the guy at the back says.

kevin grabs my face out of nowhere, pulling me in for a kiss. we haven't kissed before. in fact this is the first. kevin and i have been together for 4 months and we have not yet had our kiss, it's all just forehead and cheek kisses. i know the butterflies in my stomack woke up.

my lips form into a smile as the kiss progress, and my hand makes its way to his face, pullling him closer to me.

"3"
"2"
"1"

we pull away, looking at each other's eyes.
"wow" he whispers looking down, a chuckle following after making me chuckle as well. the film came out and we looked at it with smiles on our faces.

"god we're beautiful" he says making me laugh but agreeing. i feel lik we looked at the last photo at the same time cause kevin had something to say,

"i just realized that was our first kiss in 4 months" he says making me turn to him nodding.

"I love you y/n" he says as i look at him deeply in his eyes with a smile. "no for real i really do. and if you ever feel like you're alone, or giving up, just know im always here for you just like you are always there for me" he says making me chuckle. i pull him in for another kiss, as our lips form into a smile.

"guys, i cant tell if you're about to have sex or not, but there are people waiting" the guy says, making us pull away laughing. well, we gotta go.

"aight thank you man" kevin says as we head out. "baby?" "yeah?"

"i love you too"

---
OH TO BE IN LOVE FUCK Y'ALL EVER MISS BEING IN LOVE cause i dont fuck men but if you do,

i think maybe i do miss being inlove cheers to being single goodnight y'all mwah love you