blow me away - jalen green

y/ig/n
hey jalen im trynna 1v1

i dont really respond to dms from girls, but this one caught my eye.

jalen
fr?

y/ig/n
yeah fr you think im playing

jalen
bet
first to 35, if i win i'll take you out

y/ig/n
and if you dont?

jalen
im not losing over a girl 😂

y/ig/n
but not this girl

her response made me scoff. this girl is fine ngl. but when it comes to basketball, im showing no mercy on this one.

jalen
aight, i'll see you tomorrow at skyport plaza.
1:30

y/ig/n
i'll be there 😉

the next day - skyport plaza
i have reached the court and there was a small crowd.

jalen
wya?

y/ig/n
im here

i looked up and see her walking towards me. she is not dressed for this. at all. but she was different up close, making me look at her from head to toe.

"cmon jalen, my eyes are up here" she clapped making me look up at her as a smirk form my lips.

"denim shorts?" "do we have a problem with that?" she teased as she quirked an eyebrow and snatched the ball out of my hand.

15 mins into the game
she was winning by 3 points. it was 25-28. she stood up in a defensive stance, her eyes clearly focused on the ball. i attempted to make a three and saw fingertips touched the ball. that shit didnt went in.

"good d" i mumbled to her as she was dribbling the ball towards the three point line. "yeah better than yours" she said, as her eyes traveled down, making me kiss my teeth. oh no she did not.

i stood up in defensive stance as she was dribbling the ball between her legs. she charged forward, but then i managed to get in front of her. she unexpectedly did a spin move and went for a layup. now its 25-30. this girl just keeps on blowing my mind.

"cmon jalen i know you can do better than that" i heard josh from the crowd. i did bring josh, for i dont know moral support?

the ball was in her hands again, and i looked up at her, "you know im taking you out right?" i asked with a smirk and she just shrugged. she dribbled the ball through my legs catching me off guard, and went for another layup. i heard josh kissed his teeth and my eyes just followed her back to the three point line. "man youre trash" i heard him said making me put my middle finger up at him. at this point i dont even care, i just want to take this girl out.

"you know you can catch up right?" she said chuckling and kissed my teeth once again, standing in a defensive stance, "ion kno, blow me away ma" i said, staring into her eyes and see her soften. she dribbled through her legs twice and went for a three, "fuck" i mumbled under my breath, as i attempt to block her shot and failing. that shit went in clean. the crowd was bigger, and went wild when she made the shot.

"what'd you say? youre not losing over a girl?" she said tilting her head and giving the ball back to me and walking back. i grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her close to me, "im still taking you out, so i kinda still won" i told her licking my lips as she shook her head and walking back to her bag.

"man you were trash. again. trash" josh stated making me roll my eyes. i pulled out my phone and dmed her;

jalen
i'll see you tomorrow ;)

y/ig/n
bet 😉

"wait youre taking her out?" josh said nudging me and turning off my phone. i nodded as a response and a smirk formed my lips,  "damn shoulda challenged her" he mumbled, making me chuckle and leaving the court.

~
hi bitches the ending was trash but i hope y'all still liked it. love you mwah

tell me who do y'all want me to do next oKAY THANK YOU BYE MWAH