ugly christmas sweaters - josh christopher

Nov. 1, 2020 - 7:00 am

"baby wake up" i hear josh screams, as he aggressively nudge me waking me up.
"goddamn, joshua why are you this energetic at 7 in the morning" i say groaning and trying to go back to sleep.

"IT'S CHRISTMAS" "ITS NOVEMBER 1" i say to him as he continues to jump around like a child. i have no idea where he got this energy from, but im for sure not fucking with it. (wait i wanna know if my country's the only country who celebrates christmas when september starts? 💀 )

"baby can we please rest, we stayed up till 3 am last night" i say to him as calm as possible, as he looks at me.

"aw you tired?" he says as he caresses my face, and my eyes turns droopy as i nod.
"i dont care we're going to buy ugly sweaters so wake tf up rn baby" he says excitedly, and running down to the living room, making me groan. great.

skip breakfast

i decided to match outfits with josh. so i was wearing dark green cargo pants, black strap top and a pair of white balenciaga sneakers. i also considered wearing a few necklaces bc why not.

"ooohh look at youuu" i see josh in the mirror coming in,

"oh so we matching today, okay" he says as  i stand up turning to him.

"nah, i look better" i say to him as he gasps, "man, i look way better and you know that ever since" he says, as i eye him up and down.

"well, if i did i must've forgotten" i say, walking past him.
"watch that attitude y/n" he says from behind, as i chuckle heading down.

"where are we even going" i say entering the car,
"i said we were going to buy ugly sweaters, but i also wanna take pictures cause we look too good" he says starting the car.

Hollywood and Highland
"you want the ugliest one?" josh asks making me look at him with no expression. is that actually a question?

"baby- DUH what's the point of buying ugly sweaters if we dont get the ugliest one" i say to him as his eyes widen,
"damn chill, i was just asking"
"well that was a very stupid question, mr im an honor roll student" i say to him, as he looks at me and rolls his eyes.

"dont start with me y/n, we're in public" "why? what you wanna do?" i say turning him to me, as he aggressively turned back.

"dont make me-" "make you what?" i say turning him to me once again, making him frustrated, he pulls me closer to him, as he brushes his hand from my torso and up to my neck wrapping his hands around it,

"dont make me make you scream in here. i might be quiet but that doesn't mean i cant do nasty shit in public. so you better cut that shit before i do something else, you hear me?" he says as he looks deeply into my eyes, as i nod. he lets go off me, and went back to picking sweaters.

"show me attitude next time" he taunts making me stand there, trying to comprehend what just happened. nobody told me josh can do that-

photoshoot
josh have been crying about taking photos in the middle of this place. i mean he looks good and all but is.. it really.. necessary...?

"please can we do it now please" he pleaded as he pulls my arm, while he's holding an ice cream. i know, a literal child.

"my phone or yours?" i say,
"anyones' " he says, as i grab my phone and take pictures of him. god he's so beautiful.  i took a few photos of him and sent them to him as soon as finished.

"your turn" he says as we switch positions. i did a few poses, while josh hypes me up making me laugh as he was taking them.

"baby you're so beautiful" he says walking up to me and showing me my photos as i look up at him placing a peck on his lips.

"josh christopher?" a kid say walking up to us,
"wassup little guy" josh says bending down, as the kid gives him a hug.

"i want ball like you" the kid says as josh gives me heart eyes, (iS thaT evEn pOsSiblE :))
"you want me to teach you?" he says, as the kid nods and jumps with joy.
"okay i'll give you my address, and you give them to mommy and daddy" he says writing down his address on the tissue. he gives him a last hug, and asks me to take a photo of them. at this point, im pretty sure he's the one i wanna build a family with.

"imagine our babies" i hear josh say making me smile as i eat my ice cream,
"right, they will be so beautiful" i say to him as he grabs my wrist and we stop walking.
"you wanna have a family with me?" he says, sounding so surprise.
"hell yeah, why not" i say to him between chuckles, and he looks at me as his lips form into a small smile and we continue walking. "why whats up" i say turning to him,

"nothing, i just got butterflies"

home
"shit that was tiring" i say as i plop onto the couch and josh does the same,
"did you have fun?" josh asks laying down on my lap,
"of course" i say to him as i play with my hair, and he gasps out of nowhere making me jump,
"can we try on our christmas sweaters" he says, as i nod laughing. this guy is so random.

we tried on a few of them, honestly i dont the point of buying these when you would literally wear them once or thrice.

"this is lowkey fire" i say to him as he looks at me,
"i thought its suppose to be ugly" he says,
"why does it look so good on me" he groans plopping himself onto the bed, making me roll his eyes. okay, he's getting too confident.

"boy you know i look better" i say to him as he sits up,
"who?"
"me-"
"asked" he says, making me throw a pillow at him, as he laughs hard.

"no actually you do look better" he says, walking closer to me, as i flip my hair. he tugs on my sweater as i look at him confused;

"but you'll look much more better with this off"

-----
HAHSHSHHAHAHAA wtf was that 🙃 i hope y'all liked this one, and im updating twice wth. thats all im gonna be late for class tomorrow goodnight i love y'all mwah