freak - kane williams

i take it back im not doing a lamelo ball book i dont know why i said i will i was probably just bored

also this is short
-

its currently 9 am in the morning and kane decided to work out in our home gym. im definitely not a morning person like, i should still be sleeping at this moment.
kane was doing them bicep curls while i do butt workouts. the music was all hype and shit when first fuck by 6lack  came on.

"shit" i mumble to myself after i finished 1 min of crab walks. we been here for almost an hour and im on my last set.
"you have first fuck as a song workout babe?" i say between chuckles and i drink from my bottle.
"i didnt know it was there" he says, exhaling and putting down the dumbbells.
"probably why your back muscles are defined as shit" i say as i set my bottle down. what he does his reps as slow as this song? i would give up.
"you love em tho" he says smirking while i look at him in the mirror. i put up my middle finger while my lips form into a smile. i go ahead and do my last set for my butt while kane rests.

(imagine working out to a slow song im pausing that mf and play WAP instead)

"i bet you'll love me more after the first fuck
i bet i love you better than your first love
i bet i love you so much you forget the shit that had you worked up, yeah"

5 minutes latoEr

i was doing sumo squats when i see kane looking at me in the mirror.
"whats up" i say to him between breaths, and he smiles shaking his head. he stands up and walks to me, and on cue my timer stops. i bent down to pick up my water bottle when i feel kane's child on my ass and his hands on my waist making me shake my head.
"you done?" he says as i stand up straight. i shake my head while i drink my cup.
"well you are now" he says turning me around cupping my butt cheeks and squeezing them. he leans in only for me to lean back,
"sweat" i say to him and he kisses his teeth. he pulls me closer to him and presses his lips onto mine, sliding a tongue making me chuckle within the kiss. he slides his hand inside my gym shorts making me pull away.

"baby-" i say chuckling as he tries to pull me in once again,
"what made you freaky" i say and he stops looking at me.

"baby i dont knoww" he mumbles and he licks his lip.

"but i know all of this is mine sooo.." he says squeezing my butt cheeks as he but his bottom lip.

"youre doing your next workout on this dick"

-
bitch i didnt know how to end this but,, i just realized something. you know those people who argues with you online publicly ?? who btw knows he/she is wrong.  they would dm you and say "i decided to dm you instead bc there's no need for audience right" then proceeds to su tweeting. that shits hellllaaa childish man thats all i hate people like that.

thats all i hope y'all liked this one !! i'llbe creating drafts so i can update when i get a vacant after class bc i love y'all :( goodnight bitch mwah