ig live pt. 2 - shaqir o'neal

"how come youre quiet all of a sudden" i chuckled looking at shaqir as he sighed heavily. "uhm-i-mh-i i dont know" he managed to say making me and josh throw our head backs laughing.

"yeah man i was listening to the both of y'all on live a while ago" josh said making me turn to him with my brows furrowed, "are you shitting me?" i said and heard shaqir chuckled.

"oh so you just gon laugh about it huh?" i turn to him and he stopped laughing after.

"can you leave pls" i turned to josh once again as he stood up and winked at shaqir, making me look at him with a stank face.

"is he like that all the time" i asked shaqir as he let out a heavy sigh, "nah, this the first time" he said as he looked down and up at me and let out a breath.

"sorry this the first time i've talked to a girl i-" "no ur fine" i told him with a smile andhe smiled back at me.

"cmon shaqir speak up damn!" i heard josh scream from the kitchen making me rub my head, "JOSH CAN YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP?!" shaqir screamed making josh come out of his hiding spot, "excuse me child, did you just curse at me?" "yes i did bitch im trynna shoot my shot here" he said making me blush a lIl. "i'll tell yo dad fucker" "bet i'll even come with you bitch" he flipped out at josh as he stood there with his lips slightly parted and heading up to his room.

"im not even gonna make it long can i take you out?" shaqir said making me look down a bit wide-eyed, "wow well" i struggled to say as i looked up at him.

"yeah sure" i said, as he released a sigh of relief and saw him licked his lips as a smirk formed his lips.

"well-" he stood making me stood up as well and walking to the door. he turned back to me and his hands made their way to my hips, pulling me closer to him, "see you tomorrow night baby" he whispered to my ear, sending shivers down my spine. i looked down, biting my lips as i smiled and nodded.

"goodbye" he mumbled as he walked to his car and waved back to me, "goodbye".

~
hi bitches so some of y'all wanted a part two of ig live so here it is. im sorry if its short and trash but i still hope y'all liked it. thank you love you mwah

ps. josh christopher retweeted my fucking tweet holy fucking shit tell me to not freak out. if y'all follow him, you'll see the one where he retweeted an edit tHATS ME BITCH THATS ME AND THATS THE THIRD TIME HE RETWEETED MY TWEET ABOUT HIM OKAY

thats all i hope you enjoyed love you