crazy - collin sexton

"baby you done?!!" collin screams from the bed, making me stand up.
"yeah lets go, you didn have to scream btw" i say, walking past him and he chuckles.

we went to a mcdonald's drive thru first, before we went to target. collin better have our masks and alcohols, cause theres no fucking way im catching this virus.

"collin"
"dont worry babe, here" he says giving me my mask, and my own alcohol.
"im glad you didnt forget these" i say between chuckles as he kisses his teeth,
"of course, i need to protect you or your moms gonna whoop my ass" he says, as i furrow my brows,
"lets not forget that last time you didnt bring any of these"
"yeah lets definitely forget about it" he says, opening both car doors.

target
"collin darnell sexton dont you fucking dare" i say to collin, who was about to put a fucking plushy in the cart.
"but look at him he's so cute" he says, playing with it like its his baby.
"what are you a child? put it back" i say to him, as i continue to walk and i felt something was put inside the cart.
"COLLIN" i say, looking back quickly.
"I DIDNT" he says loudly, as he looks at me with furrowed brows while i chuckle.
"damn, always shouting for no reason" i hear him mumble, making me look backa at him and raise one brow.

"you still heard that?"

at the cashier
"what even happened to social distancing" i speak in my head, since collin was just on his phone.
"baby?" i hear him say, making me turn to him.
"when was this?" he says turning his phone to me, showing me my bikini pics. i turn to him, who was looking at me sternly.
"that was when we went to bahamas, you took those stupid" i say between chuckles,
"i know but damn, i thought you said "you looked bad"" he says, turning off his phone and grabbing my hand.
"at first. but-" "hey, can we go back for these?" collin says cutting me off, and the cashier nods. he pulls me out of the line, and we walk outside.

"collin, what the-" i was cut off by collin opening the door to the backseat of his car, and letting me inside.
without a warning, he crash his lips onto mine and i didnt hesitate to kiss back,
"you drive me fucking crazy" he mumbles as he tries to lift my shirt,

"go take off your shit and lets do it right here"

-
im not writing smut, not today, because i dont how to write smut. but i hope y'all likes this one, im doing emoni bates next tehee goodnight love u bitch mwah