cater 2 u - shareef o'neal

i have been waiting for shareef for what felt like a month,

baby reef 💍💍
baby im coming home
i love you

wifey 💦👅
okay stay safe
i love you too

finally. good thing i finished cleaning the house before he comes home. after a few minutes, i heard shuffling at the front door.

i opened the door and heard shareef sighed.
"hey baby sorry im late" he says as he leans in for a kiss and i meet him half way. i take his shoes off his hands and he puts them behind his back.
"let me" i say as i reach for the shoes behind, and hear him kiss his teeth and he looks down at me with his brows furrowed.
"shareef o'neal" i say, and looked at him sternly. he lets out a sigh of defeat and gives me his pair of shoes and i take the rest of his bags.
"y/n-"
"shut up and get in"

-
"how was practice?" i ask him as he drinks his orange juice.
"coach just really kicked our asses today" he says as he lays down on my lap.

i played with his hair as he lets out another sigh,
"can you sit up straight for me baby" i say as he turns to me and looks at me with confusion. he didnt say a thing but sits up instead.
"why" he says as i try to turn him around. i began to massage his shoulder and feel him slump.
"oh yes" he mumbles as he adjusts himself a bit closer to me.
"thank you y/n" he says as he try to turn around.
"its aight" i say, chuckling after.
"no fr, thank you" he says, turning around and plants his lips onto mine making me smile.

8:30pm
shareef went up to our room,  earlier than i expected. i walk up to our room, and see him still in his shorts and tank top, and has fallen asleep. i quickly made the bubble bath and attempt to wake him up.

"shareef" i mumble as i try to wake him up, but he didnt.
"baby" i try again, and he shuffles but still didnt wake up.
"baby you need to take a shower" i say as i try to wake him up again, and his eyes slightly opened.
"come on" i mumble and i try to lift him up. damn he's heavy. i stripped him as well as i did to myself and head over to the bathroom. he was slightly awake, i get  into the tub and he follows. he leans back to my chest as he releases a sigh of relief.

"man i dont deserve you at all" he mumbles making me smile, as i run circles on his arm.

"you know to give the love you need is my joy" i say and he shuffles closer to me.

"i love you" he says turning around as he looks into my eyes.
"i love you too" i say as he closes the distance between us.

-
hi ladies, i hope y'all liked this one. also, somebody give me updates abt mikey and that deja girl cause all i know is their dms got exposed and deja is a fucking senior. let me know cause ion know shit.

i'll be doing amari fr tomorrow tehee thats all i love you

COMMENT WHICH ONE DO YOU WANT NEXT AFTER AMARI AND VOTE MWAH