never tired - terrence clarke

"happy anniversary BITCH" terrence and i both scream, as soon as we felt each other turn to face each other.

our laughter died down, and he pulls me in for a peck, and i smiled.

"i love you" he says in his deep, morning voice,
"i love you too.. bitch" i say, a chuckle following after. he tries to pull me in for a kiss only for me to back away cause this bitch has not yet brush her teeth.

"cmon get up" i say to him as i get off the bed, and pulling the blanket off of him, only for him to pull it back.
"its too early" he groans and i throw him a pillow making him sit up immediately. we stare at each other for a few seconds and he lets out a defeated sigh, and he stands up.

exactly what i thought bitch.

8:45am
i changed into a pair of biker shorts and a crop top with air force 1s. (THEM WHITE ONES OKAY) 

"damn" i hear terrence say, making me turn around. his face immediately turned into that one meme that has Conceited looking like a fish.

"okay you look good and all but wear this" he says tossing me a cropped denim jacket from my closet. i was thinking of getting the other jacket but okay.

"i'll be out" he says, smiling and leaving our room.
"wait im almost done"
"WELL HURRY THE FUCK UP THEN"

3:30pm
"whoever gets the highest score will have to buy whatever the other person wants" terrence says as the basketball things starts counting down.
"bet" and on cue the bell starts.

skip that shit
"congrats" we both say and i let out a chuckle. 25-32.

"cut the shit what do you want" terrence says rolling his eyes, making me chuckle and grab his wrist as we make our way inside forever 21.

an hour later
i told terrence to stay at h&m for a while for him to rest, since i may have bought too much.
"nah its cool, i need to keep my eyes out for you its dangerous out here" he says as his lips formed into a smile, and yawned after.

"i think no, you should go back to the car with those, and take a rest. i can handle myself"
"baby im fine i swear" he says, kissing my forehead after, and i shrug and kept walking.

"its our anniversary its only right for you to treat yourself" i hear him say as he wrap his other arm around me. i smile to myself and cant help but feel thankful for him.

7:10pm
"d'you have fun?" terrence asks as he starts the car, i turn to him and nod my head as a response. i press my lips on his and feel him smile within the kiss.

"i got you sumn" i say and take out the box from cuban. he looks at the box and back up at me,
"hol up" he mumbles and starts in the middle of the parking lot.
"happy anniversary baby" i say to him, as he takes the box and open it.
"holy shit-" he pauses and grabs my face, pulling me in for a kiss.
"those are real by the way"
"bitch i know damn they heavy" he says, and he puts it around his neck. he turns to face me and his lips formed into a smile, he closed the distance between us making me smile as well within the kiss.

"i love you"
"i love you more-lets go home"

home
"im exhausted" i hear terrence say, making me kiss my teeth.
"i told you you could rest" i say to him between chuckles,
"you know what i enjoyed today" he says from the couch, and i make my way to him.

"sorry"
"what for?"
"for draining you, you should've obeyed me and took a rest" i say to him and he kiss his teeth.

"you know i'll never get tired when im with you"

-
y'all the ending is trash,, also i think im  gonna be back updating once a day aND I FUCKING HATE SAYING THAT BC I WANT TO BE PRODUCTIVE,, but yes :(

also, if you have the opportunity to do the things you like, do it and get the fucking bag bitch. i swear it works, and you'll feel better abt yourself. thats all i love you bitvh i hope y'all liked this one,, sUGGEST NEW PLAYERS BECAUSE I FUCKING NEED IT.  THANK YOU VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU GOODNIGHT BITCH  MWAH