Part 2 (Destined mate)

Namjoon walked back to find the auditorium which the greeting ceremony will be held.

All the staff is bowed politely while seeing Namjoon entering the room.

"Nice to meet you,dr Kim..."Mandy bowed while seeing Namjoon is walked approuched her.

"I'am Mandy...from human resources department.."

Namjoon nods,but his anger and dominant aura is spreading and mades some alpha'a,beta's and omega's in the room was scared and intimaded.

"Hei..calm down,boy....what the fuck made you upset...?"Mr Kim nam Gil walked to approuching his son when seeing the dark aura is spreading up the room.

"Someone dig up his funeral,appa...!"Namjoon said while his eyes keep staring one tiny man walked in the room with calmly like nothing happen.

Mr Kim nam Gil turn around his head following his son eyes,and all sudden he is giggled.

"My son...it was him right...??"

"Your sense of smelled must be wrong,appa.."

Mr Kim nam Gil laughed happily while patting on Namjoon shoulder and whispered something into Namjoon earlobe.

"The scent of aldehydes,roses,lily mix well with vanilla and sandal wood..all is perfectly combines like the scent of rivers in the winter..
The perfect Omega scents which is destined to pairing with the Super alpha one..he is worthed to be called Luna.."

"You are old terrible wolf,appa...!!"

"Christian is nothing comparing with him...but to respect his family...I'll let him stayed with you..but remember Namjoon arh....there is no two Luna in yourlife..you must choose one of them..."

Mr Kim walked away and take a seat over the podium which is followed by Namjoon from behind.

Mr Kim standing in the stage along with Namjoon and Mandy.
Mandy opened the meeting by introduced the new CEO of sunlim hospital to public and Kim nam Joon as the Heirs of Sunlim hospital to replace Mr Kim nam Gil position who is about to retire soon.

"I'll retired soon,and my son will replacing my position as CEO...I wish all the devision will supporting him.."Mr Kim nam Gil began his speech.

Everyone who is attending of present stood up and applauded thier support.

Namjoon walked towards the microphone and introduced himself to public.

"I'am Raymond Kim Nam Joon,I'll replaced my father position as CEO ,I hope all devision will well cooperated with me..and I'll work as General Surgeon too..thank you.."

Jiemin was seated at the last line of the chairs.he is deliberately choosing to sitting faraway from the podium.
His heart cant stop beating while seeing at the new CEO of the hospital in the podium and so with Namjoon.

Namjoon take a deep breaths to smelling his favourite scent along spreading out his intimaded aura while end up his speech.

"Shiiittt.....what the hell..?this aura is so intimaded me and Jim...!"Jiemin murmured silently.
He is begin to sitting unrestly,and when their eyes keep seeing each others,Jiemin felt like someone hugged him from behind under warmness and dominant aura.
Jiemin shuddered for a moment, feeling heat inside,and sighes of pleasure is almost sighed out if Jiemin not palming his lips quickly.

"Jim...I thought he is planning to strip us with his deadly eyes on me...!!"

"Yeah..he is our mate...our soul,Jiemin arh..."Jim said happily while starting to answered mindlink with Jiemin.