Part 18(Let's the wind heal you)

Jiemin still stunned while standing in front of mirror of bathroom to seeing his bloody face.
It is him killed Do Ki..?its out of his mind,and this is his first time killing people..!

Namjoon knowing that's Jiemin still shocked of his reaction killing Do Ki.

"It..it was me killed him already,ma lord..?"Jiemin asking with trembled voices.

"No matter what just happened to you,it is the way to shielding yourself from dangerous,baby..he is deserves to die.."Namjoon whispers while cuddled his Luna from behind and rubbed his nose againts Jiemin neck,smelling his mate scent.

"Its okay..let's me help you to clean up.."

Namjoon opened the tap of wastafel and helped Jiemin to clean up the tinted blood on his face along with his hands.

Jiemin smiled while seeing how much Namjoon caring of himself.,and he love his husband cared him eventhough it was the smallest things.

"Why you smiled like this way,baby..?touched by me...?"Namjoon laughed while asking to teased Jiemin.

"Yeah..I love the way how you caring of me,ma'lord..will this lasting..?"Jiemin asked back while seeing Namjoon eyes from the mirror.

"I ask you..where do you want to bring me along with this moment,baby...?"Namjoon said while towelling Jiemin face to dried Jiemin face and hands.

Jiemin stunned a moment,he can't answered it..but all he wishes is to be together till the dead apart them.
Jiemin turn back his body, pulls Namjoon closer to him,leans his face againts Namjoon face,and kisses his husband lips lightly.

"Since you are still doubting of answers...how about we are going to have some fresh air by cycle ride...,baby..?"

"Hmm..its sound good ma'lord...,let's go.."Jiemin smiled while pulling Namjoon back to thier bedroom and get preparing for morning cycleride.

Because of Jiemin get pregnant,Namjoon forbid him to cycling and decided to take along Jiemin with him together, sitting behind on his bicycle.

"When I was sad..i'd like to ride bicycle alone and put the wind under my feet..."Namjoon said while pedalling his bicycle while Jiemin seated behind him,lean on his head over Namjoon back with his tiny hands hugging tightly over his husband waist.

"And now...I have you with me,baby.."

Jiemin smiles happily,and he can felt the lonely which is ever Namjoon felt before.

Jiemin closed his eyes,to enjoyed the moment with Namjoon.

Not long of pedalling the bicycle, both of them arrived in Han river side.
Namjoon park his bike,and pulled Jiemin hands along with him, to sit down in the Hangang park enjoyed the view of Banpo bridge which is still in visible colourful lamp light in the dawn sky.

Namjoon sitting behind Jiemin, Jiemin head lean on against his chest.and both of his hands keep hugging Jiemin shoulder tightly,like as good blanket to avoiding the cold from Jiemin body.

Jiemin closed his eyes to enjoyed this moment with his husband.he is always like the way of Namjoon spoiled him as the blanket for him.

"Do you know baby..I want to enjoy the cool with you..enjoyed the wind together with you till my hairs changed into ashes grey..."

Jiemin laughed.

"Am I not with you now ma' lord..?"

"Do you know..the wind can take away transient to be relaxed,let us the same as ever quietly..and don't need to say anything...you will understand it.."