Part 20 (Little secret)

For the very first time,Jiemin pathed into his father in law working room.
Jiemin seeing Namjoon family photograph hanging up on the wall.
But there is only Namjoon and his father..just three of them only..where is Namjoon eomma..?
Jiemin trailed his eyes to another picture,that is the newest picture of Namjoon,Jungkok and his father in law.

Kim nam Gil take out one boxes of stuff out from his secret door behind the bookshelf.

"Do you curious about why I just put my sons picture only,Jiemin arh..?"

Jiemin nods

"I got married with Namjoon eomma,before I was finding my mate,
but she was die after giving birth of Namjoon ...not long of that,Plum dissapears,as super alpha must obidiently to the rules of pack that's I must looking for another Luna as my partner,so..I get marry to Jungkok eomma.."

"So..where is Jungkok eomma,aboenim...?"

Kim nam Gil taking a deep breaths.

"She is gone with another guy,no one can understand me as like Plum do.."Kim nam Gil hisses sadly while touched the box and slowly opened it.

Jiemin was stunned when his father in law opened the box and there is a pair of costume,the Thai dancer head accessories with the hand bamboo fan..!

"Rabam farang Khu dance costume..."Jiemin murmurs amazed by the view while trailing his fingertips to touching the golden costume.

"This dance performance by pairing women and man..."

Kim nam Gil chuckled softly

"My plum is already pretty like you,Jiemin arh..so I don't need women as my dance partner..."

Jiemin cheeks dusted pink and opened the bamboo fan,and there is pheonix painted over the fan..!
He was stunned for a moment to keep remind his ma'a bamboo fan which is painted with dragon..!

"The bamboo fan is dragon pairing with pheonix..mine is pheonix,and the dragon belong to plum...we are exchange the bamboo fan as our promise to be the partner till the end of time.."

"So..where is Plum now,aboemin...?"Jiemin asking shudders as his heart keep beaten fastly.

Kim nam Gil seated on his chair,breathlessy while keep recall back the past memories.
And Jiemin can see the sorrow sight from his father in law eyes

"I leave plum for a while and back to Korea because my wife giving birth of Namjoon,Arthit says he is disappears without leaving any message for him..but the fact I was found out one month later,plum sending me letter and tell me that's he got pregnant with another alpha,that's why he don't have any reason to face me again.."

"So..do you ever feel of being cheated or betrayed by him,aboenim...?"

Kim nam Gil shakes his head as tugged bitterly smiles from his lips.

"No..I know..there must be another untold reason that's I don't know...never in my mind to doubting his feeling to me.."

The tears beaming behind Jiemin eyes all sudden.Namjoon is like his appa.

"never in my mind to doubting his feeling to me.."

Kim nam Gil was shocked to seeing Jiemin teary eyes.

"I'am sorry to make me involved into my past,my son.."Kim nam Gil said guiltied while wiped away Jiemin drezzled down tears.

"Let me heal your longing with plum,aboenim..."Jiemin said while picked up the head accessories and wearing it along with the golden costume.