Part 12(Be mine forever,Luna..)

The church bell is tolling,where is the gondola which Namjoon and
Jiemin rode is passed the Basilica at Santa Maria de la Salute.

The gondolier who is pedaling the gondola is sounding his great voices singing " Santa Lucia"for the couple.

Jiemin was lean on his head over Namjoon chest while Namjoon's arms is wrapping on Jiemin waist.
The wind is blowed touches thier cheeks,its felt cold..but Jiemin felt the warmness from his alpha.
And when their gondola passed under the Rialto brigde,Namjoon pressed kisses over Jiemin plump lips.

"I love you,...love you so much ma'lady..Park jie min..."Namjoon whispered softly into Jiemin earslobe.

Jiemin smiled while keep his eyes to seeing into Namjoon's eyes.

"Will you accept me as what am I,ma'lady..??"

Jiemin looks teary while cupped Namjoon's face with both of his tiny hands.

"Even the sunrise from the west,it will not changed my every single words to say I love you,should I sculpting as like into inscription and put it into my heart along with the beat,ma'lord..."

Namjoon face blushed.

"Oh my...your words so killed me,ma'lady.."

"Because...you are takin over me,ma'lord.."Jiemin laughed while spoiled sneaking his head over Namjoon neck and pressed kisses over there.

Fuck baby...you are dangerous..."Namjoon breathlessy said

"Let's back to hotel,baby.."

***

Namjoon brings Jiemin back to thier hotel,Aman Venice hotel,one of the luxuriest hotel in Grand canal and surprised Jiemin with a romantic proposal dinner and Namjoon blocked the hotel restaurant already just for them only this night.

"Let's go...!" Namjoon said while interlock his fingers into Jiemin's,walked into the restaurant.

Jiemin followed Namjoon as his man took his hand on him's

They make thier way to the reserved restaurant.
The view is so amazed because along thier way is fulled lighted by candles,rose petal and hang up some pictures of Jiemin.
Jiemin gapping for the surprised before both of them walked to thier settle well table
The canal smell is so prounounced .

Namjoon and Jiemin get sat down at a neatly place table under a chandelier with a bottle of wine and two glasses is prepared in the middle of table with the grand canal layout of view.

"Wow...what a surprising,ma'lord.!"Jiemin said while smiled happily to Namjoon.

"And..I like the canal view,ma'lord.."

"Anything to pleasured you,ma'lady..!"

Jiemin blushed pink again .

Shitt...he know well how flirting at me...!

"Can you stopped flirting at me with your killing words,ma'lord.??"

Namjoon smiles free bigger ,turning his eyes into Jiemin eyes while showing off his deep dimples and slinging his arm around Jiemin shoulder