Sneak and peak(not is update)

"Guilty pleasure"

"Guilty pleasure"

"My face crushed,and my left eyes is turning blindness,not is usual blister!!"

"It just accident..!"

"No..that person si deliberately throwing the stones to my car,the glass shattered,and I was hit the power pole..!!"

"Maybe its stray stone..."

"Fuck...so I'am the unlucky one at the time..?"

"Trust me...that person not in purpose..."

"Do you know...what the value part as surgeon...??not just my face,and my eyes threatened blindness..but wrist also..and I hate that person much..!!"

"Jiemin arh..trust me..that person never in purpose to hurting you..!"

Whatss...??why you talking in that person side..!you know that person..?its your freind?your family...or maybe it was you,Namjoon arh..??"

"Do you know,Namjoon arh...if this scar never exist in my face,and one of my eyes not blind..maybe our stories will never be written as like now..what do you think our stories would be...??"

Namjoon smiled while pulled Jiemin into his arms,cuddled him tightly.
Thier eyes is seeing each others,its like the world just drifted for them only.

"Is love a beautiful world,Jiemin arh...?"

Jiemin nods while cuddled Namjoon back, eventhough he is tried to disgesting of the meaning of Namjoon's words just now.

"Do you now..our stories is like the stories I need to read it every night..and the line stories are nothing new..but..both of us know it well about the meaning between the lines.."

Jiemin giggled acted dumbness eventhough he know well where is Namjoon hint him.

" I don't understand..your words is too complicated.."

"There is no perfect sweet words,as like guilty pleasure which is bringing you to me,and I was gifted as the sinner...but all of that the answer is, I've been searching for love is nothing else...but you..and only you,Jiemin arh.."

Jiemin is speechless for every Namjoon words to him..its too sweet,and Jiemin scared it will not lasting for them.

"Namjoon arh...should I let this scar exist in my face forever to imprison your love for me only..?"

"Let's removed the I word as ego..and want word as desire..so the happiness will be the end of our stories..as you know that you are the first and the end of my love, Jiemin arh..."

===================================

Hai my readers..thanks for supporting me during the time..although some of you just read only not leaving any paths,but I would like to says thanks to you all..❤️🙏😘

This is my new project of minimoni moo again...because I can't help myself to adoring them..😂🐨🐥💕and because of the "Eyes,nose,Lips" will ending soon for more one chapter,that's the reason I spilled my new project..🤭

Tell the truth this stories I have writen it a long time ago but I have renew it and will publish it soon..so please leave comment and supporting me dear..🙏💕💜🤌