Part 23 (Untold indentity)

Namjoon taking a deep breaths while furrowed his eyebrow stressfully where is reading the file that just Jungkok sending it to him.
The file is talking about the cronologic of Mariana case in Tthipoom candy factory.

2nd December 2020..

The case is began from the labors who is sueing the company demanding an increase in basic wages,but the company refusing it and decided that the increase of wages is depend in the craft wages or being knowed by allowance.
The labor can't accept it and go on strike as an protest to the factory decision which is judged unfair for the labor if the workers in not working just only one day even it was sick,the parents die or the women workers is on maternity..!
The demontration is happening after the factory refusing all the labors demanding until three days ahead which is another factory labors is taking part in the strike..!

5th december 2020..

In the early morning the ministry of powerman issues decision letter if the case will followed up and by the president issued letter of decision after made an intervention to monitoring the demontrations,and issueed that the military had a right to mediate during the on going disputes between the labors and the factory entrepneurs..!

Namjoon growled desperately after seeing there is included the issued letter by president..that's why Kim Dae sung is so arrogant now because the goverment power is fully behind him.!

6th december 2020..

Alvino sampaguita' is the assistant of coordination workers in factoty is accused as the mastermind of provoked all the labors for go on strike is being introgated to the military unit centre.

After being introgated,Alvino back to the factory and tell the labors that is he is being charged as provocated the strike which is considerated as anarchist and distrubing the mobility of goverment,and it will provocated labors from another factory to joined the strike..!
And after that Alvino sampaguita is detained at the military base at that very day after informing the labor comraders in Tthipoom company.

Jiemin is coming into Namjoon working room with two cup of Grey's tea.

Namjoon lifted up his head to smiled while seeing his Luna is coming into his working room.

"How comes you all sudden come into my room,baby...??where is Mina...?why is you serve the tea...??"

Jiemin smiled and peaks a kisses over his husband forehead.

"I just want to serve you by myself...can't I...?"

Namjoon smiled happily.

"Sure...you can do anything you want on me,ma'lady..."

Jiemin giggled and take a stared over the paper in Namjoon table.

"What is that,ma'lord...?"Jiemin asking curiously

"Ermm...the cronologic reporting of Mariana case,baby..."

Jiemin looks excited by rounded out his eyes and take a seat over his husband laps without any considering.
Namjoon laughed while trailed his nose over Jiemin shoulders to smelled his Luna scent.

"Woww..how comes you are so excited,baby...??"Namjoon said while stroking over Jiemin tummy who is seated well already on his laps.

Jiemin just smiled and keep reading the paper in front of him.

7th december 2020..

After being detained at military base,Mariana is take over the Alvino position to voiced up the labors rights.
The riots is exploded after Mariana lead the demontrations.
And the condition is going worst,so the military take handled the case.