Part 19 (The truth untold)

Chris still stunned and questioned himself...it is real...?Taehyung giving him kisses..?
How comes he changed fastly into two kind of person...?

"Oh my God..he is more dangerous than Jackson...! Is he the one of bipolar disorder...? How comes his mood swing from an extreme high down to an extreme low...? He is the real psikopath...!

Chris closed his eyes, taking a in deep breaths,and his body trembled,to remembering what just happen lately after Taehyung presencing and he was awaring that's Namjoon will might in dangerous now.
He must stopped Taehyung to saved Namjoon !

Flasback...

Jackson bringing one young man and forcibly dragging him into the house that bad been prepared as the place of slaughter.and Lee Do Ki is coming along with him.
Lee Do Ki throwed the young poor man into the floor,in the front of Chris and the masked man.

"I have done my duty,you can do anything you like,Chris...but don't regreting for involved too far with him..!"Jackson said annoyed to warning Chris while pointing his index finger direcly to that masked guy.

"You'll be harmed by him...!"

"You know..I can't stepped back,Jack..!"

"Stupid...!!"Jackson groans angrily while seeing the masked guy staring at him with mockingly sight.

"Fuck you,Kim Tae Hyung,better you stop all of this...!"

The masked guy chuckled before walking to approuched the poor man and squatting besides him.

"Hey man stop it..tell me what should I do with this man as surprised to the public...?"

"I don't care what the hell you'll done with him,Chris...I don't like to get involved with this kind of person...you know..we are violated the agreement with Kim Dae sung already..you killed the people he announced to public to covering Mariana death...and you know the truth right, that's your father asking him to murdering Mariana..!!"

Chris stunned for a moment can't answering Jackson.

"I really don't know what the fuck in your head right now ! Is it Namjoon too worthed for you...?do you forget your family identity will ruined by your fuckin love to Namjoon...???"

"Shutt up,Jack.....!!!"Chris growled angrily with redded eyes stared at Jackson.

"He is belong to Park jie min already..be aware from your daydream...he will never be yours,eventhough you are seatted on this stupid wheelchair...!!"

"Sssttttt....both of you shut up..!!"Taehyung grinned while putting his index finger over his lips as the warn for Chris and Jackson to stopped thier stupid argueing that's he hate to hear it now.

"Park Jiemin not belong to anyone,he is will be mine forever...!!"

Lee Do Ki pulled the poor young man to the pond which located behind the house,and jumped into the pond while forcily to sumbmerging the poor young man into water who is still tried yelped for the help,eventhough there seem to be resistance,but the youngman drowning at the end and died by lungs fullfiled with water.
After making sure the young man body didn't move anymore,he pulled out the dead body out from the pond.

Chris was shocked for a moment to seeing how cruel Lee Do Ki was in.
Taehyung smirked and patting proudly over Lee Do Ki shoulder.