Part 16(Another warn)

Namjoon couldnt stop starring at sleeping Jiemin while caressing his hair softly.
He look so peacefull sleeping laying on his back,with his body full of purple marks made by him last night.
This is the perfect view thats Namjoon like to see every wake up in the morning,admiring his Luna..!

All sudden,Jungkok calling him.
Namjoon pick up his cellphone and answered it.

"Yes,Jeon....?"

"Hyung...the dead man indentity is known already..."Jungkok said

"He is the one of security in factory who is Kim Dae sung  announced as the perpetrator of Mariana death.."

"Fuck..."Namjoon gritten his teeth to hold his anger.

"Heartless...!!Do you find one of them who is escaped...?"

"Not yet,Hyung..."Jungkok sighs desperately.

"Okay...keep going to find him as soon as possible,Jeon arh..."

"Okay,Hyung..."

Namjoon end his conversation with Jungkok and bathing.

Jiemin opened his eyes ,rubbed his eyeslids,trailing his eyes besides him to find Namjoon,but he can't find out his alpha!
He was began panicked if he don't seeing Namjoon.its so messed up his mind..!

"Ma'lord...."

Jiemin run out from his bedroom and hearing the  sound of water gurgling from bathroom.
Jiemin walks towards the bathroom and opened the door.
He was sighs in relief while seeing his alpha is showering.

Namjoon looks surprised Jiemin was standing on the door.

"You need any help,baby...?"

Jiemin shakes his head and smiled to his husband while walks towards Namjoon showering box.

"I'am just so fuckin panicked when I don't find you beside me,ma'lord..."

Namjoon laughed,and pulled Jiemin closer, cuddled him while pressed kisses over his favourite lips.

"So..you running like crazy without wearing anything like this...?"

Jiemin stunned and his cheek dusted  pink when seeing himself is still naked under Namjoon arms now.
How comes he is mess up like this way..!

"God..you are so cute when you are possesive like this,ma'lady..."

Jiemin giggled at his erlier behavior.

"It was that obvious..?"

"Yes...but I like it,baby..its mean I'am owned your heart already.."Namjoon said while cradling Jiemin face with his hands,and leaned down to kisses his Luna,thier lips lightly brushing against each others as thier tongue met in harmony.
Jiemin devoted all his heart while kisses his husband,relief and happiness  evident in the way he caressed Namjoon's mouth with his own.
After a while,Jiemin pulled back,breathing heavily after the kisses,and sharing stared with his husband.

"Ma'lord .."

"Yes..?"Namjoon  answered softly

"Swear..I don't know what to do with myself when i'am not seeing you..how comes i'am going chaostic like this way..?"

"I'am not going anywhere,baby.."Namjoon said while smiled to his baby and their eyes seeing each others.

"Eventhough both of us take a short time to know each others before deciding to married,..I tried to brings my best for you,I want to take mytime with you only to let you know of how much I feel for you,so you will know how much you mean to me,baby..."