Part 6 (Don't doubting our love)

Namjoon brings Jiemin back to his condominium.and both of them spending all night long just cuddling each others till the dusk comes.
Namjoon couldnt stop starring at sleeping Jiemin.
He look so peacefull sleeping laying on his back,its like baby..!
This is the perfect view thats Namjoon like to see every wake up in the morning.admiring his mate.

Jiemin moved a little slowly opened his eyes when the warmness breaths of Namjoon's flowing warm along his cheek.
He was awakes already but still close his eyes.

"I know you wake up already,baby..."

Jiemin chuckled when Namjoon peaks kisses over his plump lips.

"Wanna eat something..?"

Jiemin opened his eyes and staring at Namjoon.
Namjoon looks neat with his clothes.

"You have any schdule in hospital ma'lord??"

"Hmm...yeah..but after that i'll going home,to checked out Chris...."

"Chris..?"Jiemin dislike to hear it while furrowing up his eyebrow.

"My..fiancee.."

Jiemin nods tried to hidden his unhappy feeling by staring away from Namjoon eyes on him.
Namjoon know that's is unfair for Jiemin,but he need time to talk about it with Chris.

"Baby...look at me..."Namjoon said while pulled Jiemin chin forcely to looked at him.
Their eyes is staring each others like there is no tommorow for them.

"I promise you..it won't be long,baby...please...don't stared at me like this way....we are not in hopeless state right...?"

"I don't know...ma'lord..."Jiemin said shuttered in tones.

"I just know...I want to get something what should be mine...and I don't planned to let you seeing him today...how,ma'lord...??"Jiemin smiled while pulled Namjoon wrist closer to his lips,and thier eyes is seeing each others for a moment before Jiemin nibbled one soft bites on Namjoon skin.
And Namjoon begin unrestly,he is so freaking turned on now.

"Naughty boy...."Namjoon hisses.

Jiemin begin to trails his lips to kisses Namjoon palm,up to his pad of fingertips.

"No teasing,baby..."

Jiemin let Namjoon fingerstips pressed into his mouth,and by using his warm tongue Jiemin keep licked and sucked it,and Jiemin smiled whiles seeing his mate expression now is turned into pure lust and desire along with the smell from Jiemin pheromones..its drive Namjoon trapped into his mate..

The scent of aldehydes,roses,lily mix well with vanilla and sandal wood..all is perfectly combines like the scent of rivers in the winter

Jiemin done so well,worked up Namjoon's lower region..and its impossible for human ability to rejecting how sensual ways of Jiemin sucked with his pretty greyed eyes which is keep staring at Namjoon intensly.

"Choose...!!me..or him....!!"Jiemin hisses possesively while bit lightly Namjoon's fingertips which is made Namjoon whimpers for the hurt sensation of Jiemin teeth still keep bited on his index fingertips.

"How comes..you don't trust me,baby...don't I have told you already...that's..my heartbeat is yours..."
Namjoon chuckles darkily and pulled out his fingers from Jiemin mouth,wiped his thumb along Jiemin plump lips.

"Fuck...you'll leave me after I licked it and sucked like popsicle..?no...I'll not let you go..."

"You'll leave now...ma'lord...??"Jiemin teasing with his sensual voices.