Part 22 (I'll stand by you)

"Namjoon arh..come in.."Kim nam Gil said firmly while seeing his eldest soon is already standing over the door with the Luna.

"And you too..Hoseok arh..."

Hoseok stunned as pale as his body trembled while hearing his uncle is already ordered him to come in too.

Jungkok smiled and winks to Hoseok as pulled him into his arms

"It's okay love...let's face it together..."Jungkok whispers softly into Hoseok earlobe.

"Appa will not kill you,Seokkie arh.."Namjoon said while pulled Jiemin into his hands and walks into the room.

"Nice to see you again,dr Park..."

Kim Dae sung deep voices sounding while Jiemin come into the room,a smirked tugged over his lips.

"Nice to see you again,Mr Kim..."Jiemin greets back the elder as tribute to his father in law guest.

"I never thought,that is your son in law is the first person who is dare to voice out of Mariana death,challanged up me..."

Kim nam Gil smiled and pointed his index finger for Jiemin to seated nearest him

"What the big deal of fuck that's my son in law doing to you,Daesung arh..?"

"As the elder..I warned you to not get involved too much,dr park.."

"Uncle Kim,come on...its sound ridiculous.."Namjoon said to cutting down Kim Dae sung statement

"Even the dog is knowing well to not carelessy barking..."

Kim Dae sung face is blushed red as holding his anger to not burned up.

"Mr Kim...like I told you before in conference press that I can't let the murdered die silently and anonymously.."Jiemin said firmly as stated into Kim Dae sung eyes.

"The person should stop is you,Mr Kim...not me..do you scared that's I'll reveal the veil of disgraced behind her dead ..? Even though Mr Tthipoom,he can't stopped me...!!"

"Fuck...how dare you park jie min...!!"Kim Dae sung growled angrily as pulled out his gun and pointing it to Jiemin head.

Kim nam Gil, and Namjoon shocked,along with Jungkok pulled out his gun too as pointed it to Kim Dae sung head.
In a minute the atmosphere is heated and tensed up,but just Jiemin the only person who is smirked to Kim Dae sung.

"Put your gun down,Dae sung....!!don't tried to turtoring my son in law..!"Kim nam Gil urges angrily while is Jungkok is steady to pulled the trigger.

Chan mi is looked panicked and holding his father arms tightly

"Appa..out down your gun....!!its not funny..!!"Chan mi begged his father with nervously eyeeing Jungkok who is ready to blowed his father head.

"Sooner or later...everything will be releaved,let's fight for the fair one..."Jiemin said while stared with hatred into Kim Dae sung eyes while pointed his tiny fingers into Chan mi who is stand besides his father.

"And one things you should keep in your mind..I heared your little secret..your Kim Chan mi got the heart defeact..and I know,who is the heart owner that's she is belong to.."

Kim Dae sung looks pale as shuddered while hearing a little secret of his daugher being knowed by strangers and slowly he is put down his gun from Jiemin head.

"As you know,Mr Kim...I hate you as like I have supposed to eat you alive...!"

One tears is escaped down from Jiemin eyes.