Part 36 (Dealled with peace/ending)

" I wanna to be appa..."

Namjoon lifted up Chris wraist to check the pulse,its going weak.

"Ambulance..call hospital to sent ambulance as soon as possible..."Namjoon ordered one of his guards to call the ambulance.

Jiemin rounded his eyes out while seeing there is a small but long piece of wood stucked at the upper right side of Chris abdominal cavity.
The wooden piece it could be comes from the brokes partition.

The blood is slowly gushing out from the injuries part.

"Will...will he still stay alive..??" Taehyung asking Jiemin while starting horror at the stucking wooden over Chris abdominal cavity.
He is always killing people with his madness and never get scary of .
But why he lost his brave to looked at Chris now.

The blood is slowly gushing out from the injuries part.

" I..I don't know how deep of his wound but if we are being late,his life will risked.."Jiemin said desperately

"And the baby might be can't saved..."

Taehyung stunned and looks teary in a minute later.

"Dont't surrender even in the darkness...there is still remain a speack of light .."Namjoon said while patting on Taehyung shoulder

"You..don't hate me of what I have done to you before,Namjoon...?"Taehyung smiling bitterly

"Hates doesn't solve and enduring your anger...it is suffering for keepin anger to stay longer in yourself..."Namjoon said while Jiemin help him to stood up,because he just recovery,but he can't let Jiemin come to here by himself.
That's why he was here now.

Namjoon hisses painly when a pain comes attached his abdominal area.

"Are you okay,ma'lord...??" Jiemin asking worries while stroking his husband abdoment area.
Namjoon smiled to his Luna while caressing Jiemin hairs softly

"I'am okay,baby.."

The guiltines is beaming inside Taehyung heart ..he felt like being slapped of shameless because Namjoon don't keep hates on him.

***
"How his vital condition ...?"Namjoon asking to the nurse after arrived in Sunlim emergency room

"The blood pressure 100/70..."

"Jean..,prepare 2 pack of Rhc for transfusion,7 liters of O2,chatheter,saline and FAST....!!"Namjoon ordered the nurse.

"Yes,dr Kim..."

The nurse,named Jean runs to preparing what just Namjoon ordered her.
Two paramedics moved and place Chris to medical ward,and one another paramedics still holding on the wood which is plugging over Chris abdonimal cavity to not fallin into floor.

"Hold on the wood carefully,don't let it fallin to floor...!" Jiemin half shouted while prepared to insert endotracheal tube.

Jiemin pulling the Chris jaw up and down then open it to insert endotracheal tube hose deftly to him and using the folley baloon chatheter to avoiding refractory bleeding.

All the medical devices is already connected into Chris body.

"Observed him,while waiting for surgery room to be prepared,ma'lady...i'll changed first and get prepared in OK room.." Namjoon said to Jiemin before leaving ER

Jiemin nods as look at the EKG monitor.
He was waiting for FAST machines comes for scanning Chris peritoneum cavity first,to make sure the injuries position.

Megan comes in while pushed the FAST as run fast to Chris medical ward.the situation is chaotic because fulled by patients with another case.
The medic team look busy,and as the addition Chris pragnosist is RED goes Black!