Part 30 (Give birth of junior alpha)

Jiemin can't stop for adoring how fuckin sexy his husband now..he got the perfectly body shape lately from gym.
Yeahh...slender chest with the six paths tunning over his tummy.
And Jiemin breaths desperately for a while when looked at his tummy..there is no more sexy shape on his body now,will Namjoon like his body shape now?

Maybe Jiemin forget that's his husband can read his mind.
A smirked tugged over Namjoon lips when he can read Jiemin desperation.

"Baby...you are always looks perfect eventhough your tummy is going bigger like this..no matter how you look like..you are still attractive for being ignored  for every eyes who is keeping stared at you..."Namjoon said while pressed a kisses over Jiemin tummy.

"And thank you for carrying this baby for me.."

Jiemin blushed pink before giggled in a minute later
Namjoon always knows how to speaking sweet to reassuring his heart.

"H...how comes you know what the fuck stuckin on my mind,ma'lord...?"Jiemin asking shyly,avoiding to stared into his husband eyes.

Namjoon really can't hold to kisses his Luna lips for being so innocent like this.

"Because..I'am your mate..anything you feel,I can feel it too...that's why..we are called destined mate from moongodness....."

"I love to hear every single words from you,ma'lord...tell me what should I do to pleasuring you...??"Jiemin gasped while hugged his husband and begin rubbing his length against Namjoon hard length.

Breathing heavily,Namjoon trails his hands down to graspping Jiemin booty cheek,squezzed it hardly.
That make Jiemin moved his hips,rubbing sensuosly against Namjoon length.
The sensation of Jiemin length against Namjoon aching length,make him moan with his sexy voices.

"That's right,baby..its feel so good..."

Jiemin grinned.

"That's make you feel good,ma'lord...??"Jiemin asking encouragingly while peppering kisses along Namjoon throat

"Yes..baby...so damn good...!!" Namjoon groaned while massaging Jiemin booty cheek.

"Want me to make you more better,ma'lord.??"Jiemin grinned before lean down turn down his husband jeans zip before took Namjoon length into his mouth give him experimental licks,and Namjoon escaping one moan from his lips while turned back against the head bearing of jacuzzi.q

"Fuck..!its so fuckin good..baby..!"Namjoon moaned as Jiemin begin to bob his length up and down with sexy lips.

Jiemin just hums to answered Namjoon as respone from him.
Namjoon can feel his length got twitching by the longorous suck from Jiemin sexy lips and his twinballs begin tighteten as he can felt his building up is near.

Jiemin keep stared at Namjoon lust eyes while he is keep sucking,swirling his tongue around Namjoon tips of head,with his tiny fingers keep wraped around the base of Namjoon length,pumping it hard while his mouth greedly mouthed Namjoon lengths

"Fuck...you keep my cock so well..let's go to bed,baby.!!"Namjoon imploring Jiemin while caressing Jiemin hairs and lifted up his luna carefully.

Jiemin nodded and following what his husband asking for him.

Namjoon kisses Jiemin lips deeply, as his fingers pinched lightly Jiemin nipples,without seperating thier lips kisses.

"Argh..bad daddyhh..."Jiemin moans out so many pleasure noises.